Someone Please do something with our website!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone Please do something with our website!!!!!

maven said:
I would like to see avatars changed from 20k max bytes to atleast 100k bytes:)
Yeah, me too your breasts are absolutely spectacluar..

Sorry BOATS, I thought you were trying this site...

With all of the proposed changes, I would think a change to the Official Site is not too far off in the future. Huizenga, Baily, and Saban all want to be cutting edge, and all want to be a part of the "facelift" the team and entire organization is getting. That will include the Official Site... it has to, right?

Man, I hope so.... cuz I'm with you - IT SUX!

You Freaking Idiots...he's Talking About The Miami Dolphins Official Website.....read The Post Before You Bash Him!!!!

Jeeez!!!

Perhaps it's about time for AJ and Co. to approach Dolphins Enterprises with a bussiness proposition.

FinHeaven, already has the established membership and dedicated staff in place to make something happen.

Now all that is needed is some professional salesmenship and Finheaven can start reaping the fruits of their labor with the unlimited resources of Dolphins Enterprises behind it.

Edit: Mods, please put this back on the main page. It is Dolphins specific not a complaint against FH.

Let's see how everyone feels about "Finheaven" becoming the official Miami Dolphins Website.

Violated avatar policy! LOL Now that's funny

EVERYONE,

i'M TALKING ABOUT THE MIAMI DOLPHINS COM IT WOULDN'T LET ME POST THE URL

We really don't care about the official site.

Why on earth would we??

Back
Top Bottom