Someone remind me why JT is not in the Pro Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone remind me why JT is not in the Pro Bowl

How can you have 4 players on defense an not have the best defense in the NFL or not make it to the playoffs? That should be a wake up call to Spielman that Fiedler is a big part of the problem. I Know that the O-line caused alot of loses but there is no excuse because the Line has been decent before this year and we have had this many defensive players in the pro bowl the last few years. Not enough consistency on offense.

I know, Bowens was awesome too. We really should have at least 6 people on D. I can't answer your question about us not having the best defense though.

Originally posted by Mondo_Man
I believe (not sure on this) that at the time of pro bowl selection (week14 or so), JT stats were not as impressive. He had a great end to the season (including 2 sacks week 17). Does it really matter anyways? We all know, outside of Strahan, he is the best DE in football.

Bingo.

Thats your reason. JT was great at the end of the year, most people had already made there pro bowl votes.

Back
Top Bottom