Someone tell me X is ok? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone tell me X is ok?

Looked awkward at first but he looked fine on bench after and wasn’t getting any medical attention.

He hasn't been okay yet this season.

Just gutting it out out there.

Did he suffer a setback on the INT? I have no idea, and I hope not.

He seemed fine on the sideline after walking over. Zero medical attention and was smiling and celebrating with teammates

Like Swoll said, he wasn’t getting any medical attention on the bench, so I assume he’s OK

It seemed to me like he was joking with his teammates about people thinking his knee is still hurt.

Looked like he’s fine and hopefully we get Byron back next wk. boy iggy looked bad on that wide open whiff

On the play prior to the interception Howard guarded Conley on the left sideline and was so certain it had been an incomplete pass he was waving his arms no good and acting rather proud of himself, somehow unaware that Conley caught the ball for a change.

Some announcers would have picked up on that. These guys did not. Then Howard more than made up for it with the pick on the following play.

On the play prior to the interception Howard guarded Conley on the left sideline and was so certain it had been an incomplete pass he was waving his arms no good and acting rather proud of himself, somehow unaware that Conley caught the ball for a change.

Some announcers would have picked up on that. These guys did not. Then Howard more than made up for it with the pick on the following play.
That was ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom