Something big might happen... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something big might happen...

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
...Miami looking all these DE's may mean a trade.

Talk to Kareem Martin-North Carolina

Martin has a good explosion off the line of scrimmage and overall is a very good athlete. I would like to see him add some bulk to his frame, and become a stronger player overall. He also is a proven playmaker recording 14.5 tackles for loss and 7.5 sacks last season.

likes Larry Webster-Bloomsburg Webster is a former basketball player who has only played one year of college football. He is still very raw and needs to add some muscle to his 6-7 240 pound frame.

meeting with Zach Moore Concordia-St. Paul Moore is one of the more impressive Division Two prospects I have seen this year. He is a good athlete, who has put up big numbers at his level of competition. I am very interested to see how this prospect will match up against FBS completion come All-Star game time.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...t_paul_has_had_four_private_workouts/16141615

....so because they are looking at second and third-tier DE's, they are trading a starter? I would call it due diligence.

I also think thy have come to the realization that Jordan would be an amazing SAM in our defense and would get our best pass rushers on the field more. Leaving Wake and Vernon in on third down, bringing Jordan from the LB spot. This would mean we need a third pass rusher again, one more suited to be a DE at this point.

1561989884279_time_to_stop_posting_super-1.jpg

I would welcome a trade of wake for a 2nd or there abouts. Jordan and Vernon are the future. Trade wake while you can get something i think its smart. I dint see it happening though

Well I wouldn't blame them to be prepared IF the Eagles made them an offer for Jordan they couldn't refuse. Plus, Wake ain't a spring chicken anymore. Due dilligence.

Since Hickey did not pick the players mentioned i would think everything is on the table including Wake and Jordan.
Probably nothing will happen but if a blockbuster offer came our way who knows ?

Back
Top Bottom