Something To Break The Draft Talk Monotony | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something To Break The Draft Talk Monotony

Agent51 said:
sound like we should say "bless you" after you say that name

Not worse than KGB from GB that name its really wrong:shakeno: .

Does any one remember Chris something, cant remember the last name he was RB for KC in the early-mid 90s, The Nigerian Nightnmare was called, he was so big and so fast, he was a rushing champion one year and broke his leg the next, he rushed for something like 1600 yards. Well if anyone remember his last name, it was funny.

Joey 22 said:
Not worse than KGB from GB that name its really wrong:shakeno: .

Does any one remember Chris something, cant remember the last name he was RB for KC in the early-mid 90s, The Nigerian Nightnmare was called, he was so big and so fast, he was a rushing champion one year and broke his leg the next, he rushed for something like 1600 yards. Well if anyone remember his last name, it was funny.

Christian Okoye? (sp?)

Joey 22 said:
That one!!!!

I remember that guy, his name sounded kinda racist though, unless is was just me. I mean, its like a politically correct way of saying "scary black man"

Agent51 said:
I remember that guy, his name sounded kinda racist though, unless is was just me. I mean, its like a politically correct way of saying "scary black man"

Sure he was scary, and was black as the night in the antartida but I dont think it was racist, he was a nightmare and sure he was Nigerian, what I find funny is him being named Christian I doubt his Nigerian parents named him that, probably it was just that he changed his name and religion.

Mack Strong...by far the coolest. followed by Tank Williams, TJ Slaughter and of course.....Ron Mexico! ;)

also for some reason I always like our old linebacker "Grigsby" I always thought that sounded interesting...hey,,maybe we'll draft Boomer Grigsby in about the 5-6th round to play some LB for us.

one that will get drafted this year.....SS Atatri Bigby. pretty cool...well for those of us who used to play atari anyway....come to think of it, I'd have been pretty pissed at my parents for naming me after a game console. :) could you imagine being named PlayStation Smith, GameCube Johnson or Jaguar Jones....actually Jaguar Jones is pretty cool...anyone else own the Jaguar system about 10 -15 years ago...way cool but it got pushed out of the business. I believe they had there tech bought out by Sony...it was ahead of it's time but had no marketing or companies to make enough games.

Redvs.Blue Phin said:
Man, this post made it so far, and now its dying...

Hey, I think 11 pages in like an hour is pretty damn good for a post i figured people would just write off.

Back
Top Bottom