Something To Break The Draft Talk Monotony | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something To Break The Draft Talk Monotony

finsnchips said:
oh dear...

sega and atari @ safety and pac-man @ CB.

As long as they dont give up any high scores, I'm down with that :lol:

But if the other team can fire those space invader missiles, we're screwed. I can just see those guys now, working their way left, then down, then right, all while doing synconized jumping jacks.

dum, dum, dum, da, dum....

Agent51 said:
I will skip the obvious joke of adding another gaming system name to the 4th corner...............

I doubt someone will be named nintendo or Micrisoft or X BOX or Game Cube, Atari and Sega are real names, while Pac- Man is a real Nickname, if you know anyone with a video game name who could play the oposite corner that would be so krunk (In honor of Ricky DBag).

oh and another kid i know is named Cookend (not sure of spelling) baker. so naturally everyone calls him Cookie Baker.

Redvs.Blue Phin said:
As long as they dont give up any high scores, I'm down with that :lol:

But if the other team can fire those space invader missiles, we're screwed. I can just see those guys now, working their way left, then down, then right, all while doing synconized jumping jacks.

dum, dum, dum, da, dum....

You no you didn't..................

Joey 22 said:
I doubt someone will be named nintendo or Micrisoft or X BOX or Game Cube, Atari and Sega are real names, while Pac- Man is a real Nickname, if you know anyone with a video game name who could play the oposite corner that would be so krunk (In honor of Ricky DBag).

well, I'm sure someone could be named Mario

Joey 22 said:
I completely forgot that one.:roflmao:

if ken dorsey were a dolphin we could says Dorsey's a phin, which sounds kinda like dorsal fin, which real dolphins have, which is a real stretch, but cut me some clack because I am dead tired

Ladanian Tomlinson
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom