Something To Break The Draft Talk Monotony | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something To Break The Draft Talk Monotony

Pete Stoyanovich. Loved the way the announcers always said his name.

Agent51 said:
It's a he, lollol, and I create super players (all max stats) the free agent them and never sign em, so I play with NCAA imported guys for 4 years (til my created self goes from freshman to the draft) then use the madden generated draft and free agency and trades to build my franchise, I never take the super players I creat cuz it feels like cheating, but its fun to make em and play em, and try to make my user controled dudes beat the computer super guys in stats. I always name em after bada$$ people too, like Slash from GnR/Velvet Revolver, sh*t like that, 80s rockers, rappers, guys from my fav bands etc etc and I made Benson and Brown and all the top prospects from this year and years to come, Like Matty L and reggie bush etc

I went through NCAA football 05 and named the guys projected to go in the 1st and 2nd rounds so they would have names when I import them. I have noticed that you get better players from NCAA drafts than Madden generated ones.

In the upcoming class I think Cadillac Williams, Cedric Benson, Brodney Poole, Braylon Edwards are all cool names (off the top of my head anyway, there HAS to be more)

i know you said NFL but i just found out a player on the Cleveland Indians is named :laughat:COCO CRISP :eek:

josh bollox the nebraska safety... oh wait, josh bullocks.

Champ Bailey dosnt count, because his real name is Roland. As for Boss that might be his real name, not too sure.

Redvs.Blue Phin said:
I went through NCAA football 05 and named the guys projected to go in the 1st and 2nd rounds so they would have names when I import them. I have noticed that you get better players from NCAA drafts than Madden generated ones.

so did I, and while I LOVE NCAA I DREAD getting it every year, because I have this intense urge to rename all the good players (it started as 85s and up, but that took AGES so I changed it to 90 and up) before i play one game. So I go to CNNSI and get EVERY SINGLE PLAYERS name that is rated above 90 in the game, then name em in the game, which takes a good 3 or 4 days of a few hr sessions, its a b*tch. It is a great way to draft though, cuz then only ppl that were 90 and up in NCAA have names in madden, so you know who was good in college, lol. But then I got sick of having names like "QB#17" and crap in madden (especially when they aren't even #17) so i decided to sim the first 4 franchise years, THEN start my franchise and create myself, so by that time all the un-named people are out of the game and I start with pretty much everyone named (except redhsirted guys that are in their 5th yeat, but there isn't a lot of good ones so it takes like 30 mins to rename). This way I have no renaming to do and I can just start playing and saving classes at the end of the 1st season I play. You lose the "real" versions of guys like leinart and bush etc but I just go create em in madden. I usually make my "rockstar" guys in NCAA too and let the comp "scout" them so they have real college careers too, instead of just making FAs in madden.

Redvs.Blue Phin said:
Isnt there a guy in this draft named Atari?

Coincidence? I think not.
:roflmao:

yeah, atari bigby... wow, could you imagine our secondary with atari and pac-man in it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom