sorry to say it... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sorry to say it...

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I would have preferred michael floyd from norte dame... then weeden in the second

Me too exactly... but said all along that if Sherman had enough conviction to convince Ireland and Philbin to take him so high, considering he knows a thing or two about franchise QBs, I'd be comfortable yielding to his opinion.

To be fair, I wanted Barron, but he was taken right in front of us...

too big of a risk to lose out on both Tanny and Weeden...rest assured we will pick a WR or 2 tomorrow...

WOW...so hard to please everyone.

Not hard to please. Just would have preferred something other then a stretch. Wouldn't u want our first round pick to be an immediate impact? Well see how this turns out. I'm not knocking tannahil. By any means... we just don't have anumber one wide out and floyd would of sewed that **** up without a doubt. We'll see who we get next... I hope its offense

After listening to NFL radio all day I really don't think Weeden is going to be there in the 2nd round. Someone like Cleveland or mid to early 2nd will more than likely trade up to get him. I wouldn't mind the kid from Wisconsin later in the draft

I hate Weeden. Always have and always will. Glad he is not a Fin. He will suck in Cleveland.

I have strange feeling we will move up for k-wright

we have to build a franchise around a qb. these coaches did it in gb with farve and rodgers. i would not be surprised if we double down on qbs in the 6th round. dont count it out.
the team will be moving in the right direction with the right players and playmakers.

Smarter football men than i picked Tannehill. Good enough for me.

Not sure why you apologize for feeling that way. But say you take Floyd and Weeden is gone. Then what?

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Weeden went No.22 I believe to Cleveland. So your plan is/was already shot.

Back
Top Bottom