Source: Buchanon Hurts Surtain Trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Buchanon Hurts Surtain Trade

Surtain have a big cap number next year. If he is not traded this year, I'ld bet hes outright released.

Traded to KC at the end of the 3rd might be the best thing.

NorFlaFin said:
Surtain have a big cap number next year. If he is not traded this year, I'ld bet hes outright released.

Traded to KC at the end of the 3rd might be the best thing.

Actually he has no cap number next year...he becomes a free agent at the end of this season...the big cap number is this season.

Pat Surtain is the man...we should get at least...at least a 2nd if not more...we should keep him if we can't get a 2nd round pick for him...period.

Go Fins!!!

My bad Surtain is a free agent next year. Even more reason to trade him.

NorFlaFin said:
My bad Surtain is a free agent next year. Even more reason to trade him.

ya...to trade him for at least a 2nd round pick and nothing less.

Amazing.

Yeah, let's trade a top five corner in the NFL for just a 2nd round pick when a career underachiever in Buchanan gets a 2nd AND a 3rd round pick in a trade.

KB21 said:
Amazing.

Yeah, let's trade a top five corner in the NFL for just a 2nd round pick when a career underachiever in Buchanan gets a 2nd AND a 3rd round pick in a trade.

Thats why K.C. will never be a winner in that Division. Too cheap and too stupid.

KB21 said:
Amazing.

My sentiments exactly. If Saban is smart (which I believe he is) he'll use the Buchanon deal as leverage to make the deal with the Chiefs. Not to mention that it's just one more CB off the market... if only there was at least one other team making a serious pitch for Surtain... then we'd really be holding the cards-in fact, there may have been a deal made already if that were the case.

KB21 said:
Amazing.

i know what you mean... when i seen that trade i was like what the hell? but it justifies that we are at least getting a 2nd rounder for him and seriously just for making us wait this long i say we try to squeeze what ever picks we can get from KC as many as possible just for trying to screw us...

Back
Top Bottom