Source: Dolphins' interview process will continue immediately | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Dolphins' interview process will continue immediately

as I've been saying for AGES, we just need to be patient. We rushed into EVERY hire we've made in my lifetime, and they all were duds. Did you know Mike Smith was not Arthur Blank or Thomas Dimitroff's first pick for HC of the Falcons? They wanted Jason Garrett pretty bad.

Get the hire right. Have an open mind in the interviews (which Ross is now forced to have) and go from there.

Mike ****ing Smith? That's your example? I want NOTHING to do with a Mike Smith type HC.

What's so great about Jackson compared to our other candidates?

Nothing at all, he is basically akin to anybody we have interviewed not worse not better with exception of Bowles of which he is a better canidate

nno need to trash the bills fan. its the offseason, educated and informed fans of different teams should be able to talk logically.

Hue Jackson traded for crappy Carson Palmer...The Bengals made out insanely great on that trade.

He sucks.

In his rant after they fired him, he said he wasn't responsible for that trade.

You can't talk sense to them...most the folks here still think we were "just a couple of games away from the playoffs..." Most here can't see the forest through the trees...

Or maybe it's just having a different opinion. :idk:

Back
Top Bottom