Source: Dolphins' interview process will continue immediately | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Dolphins' interview process will continue immediately

I'm not torn up about Fisher, but the fact is that whoever we hire, he's gotta be good. That's it. He's got to be credible, and he's got to win.

We can't afford another Saban disaster, Sparano disappointment, or Cam Cameron humiliation.

But there is no way to find out if any of these guys can just win. If the could they probably wouldve been HCs already.

I wanted chud cuz of his work with cam but did you guys know he had Cleveland's offense ranked 7th? That's impressive and that it was cleveland makes it more impressive. It's like making an ugly girl prom queen runner up.

Then daboll took over.

Yes, I have been saying this for weeks! You know who his QB was in Cleveland when he had the 7th ranked offense? DEREK ANDERSON. The guy can build an offense, period. He is legit.

Good news to hear it's still going on, we never should have stopped. But I hope we at least interview Chud.

Yes, I have been saying this for weeks! You know who his QB was in Cleveland when he had the 7th ranked offense? DEREK ANDERSON. The guy can build an offense, period. He is legit.

That's all well and good, but is the guy a leader? X's and O's alone do not get it done anymore. What kind of head coach has Norv Turner been? Can he not build an offense, too? I like Chudzinski but why is everyone so sold on him being a head coach? I think we could probably do a lot worse than him, but Jesus, it's not automatic, either.

That's all well and good, but is the guy a leader? X's and O's alone do not get it done anymore. What kind of head coach has Norv Turner been? Can he not build an offense, too? I like Chudzinski but why is everyone so sold on him being a head coach? I think we could probably do a lot worse than him, but Jesus, it's not automatic, either.

That's a good question, and yeah that's the problem with coordinators. We just don't know.

Exactly we can only hope they do their due diligence in giving the right guys interviews. We can not know how they go or if they made the right choice because we dont get to interview these guys. But the Idea of Chud is very intriguing.

Non of the "young and hungry" names are going to be able fill stadiums seats.

We've been through this with inexperience since Wannestadt.

Giving all these first time head coaches their chance and we get burned.

When will you learn.

Would you go to a game cause Fisher was coach?

I was surprised we didn't land Fisher, but I'm ready to move on and see who's next. I hope there was a back up plan in case Fisher didn't come on board.
I'll be checking tweets all night trying to see who is coming in!

I have a feeling we may be in for Marty Ball. we'll see...as a fins geezer, I can hope.

as I've been saying for AGES, we just need to be patient. We rushed into EVERY hire we've made in my lifetime, and they all were duds. Did you know Mike Smith was not Arthur Blank or Thomas Dimitroff's first pick for HC of the Falcons? They wanted Jason Garrett pretty bad.

Get the hire right. Have an open mind in the interviews (which Ross is now forced to have) and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom