Source: Dolphins' interview process will continue immediately | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Dolphins' interview process will continue immediately

They shoudl have never stopped it that is why the Leverage was all on Fisher.

Should have kept interviewing away.

It is not like you were persuing the Best Coach ever in the NFL.

Guy our of 16 season had SIX winning seasons.

Who says they stopped? They've talked to 5-6 different guys already with more to come

Yes, I have been saying this for weeks! You know who his QB was in Cleveland when he had the 7th ranked offense? DEREK ANDERSON. The guy can build an offense, period. He is legit.

the they got daboll and went to the bottom of the league, hopefully we get chudz and we go to the top of the league

the they got daboll and went to the bottom of the league, hopefully we get chudz and we go to the top of the league

Well as much as I dont like Daboll in his defense Chud was bottom of the league the prior season in cleveland.

Does anyone care a this point? Our franchise is at a all time low. Given our past history we will be ready for a new coach in three years.
You can't talk sense to them...most the folks here still think we were "just a couple of games away from the playoffs..." Most here can't see the forest through the trees...

I always wonder what Mike Shula has ever done to deserve these comments. Other that have the right last name.

well he has been a good qb coach and has experience at head coach as well as OC. He definately is not be handed any nfl jobs because of his name anymore.

whats so wrong with Hue Jackson compared to any of our other canidates

"Also today, it's being reported the Bucs are arranging an interview with Carolina offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski, a fast riser in the coaching ranks who is credited with quickly developing quarterback Cam Newton, the presumptive offensive rookie of the year. Chudzinski who has worked for the University of Miami and Cleveland Browns, also interviewed for the still-vacant Rams opening.
Speaking about the prospect of Chudzinski leaving, Carolina receiver Steve Smith this week told the Charlotte Observer, "If you have any one of your good soldiers leave, the battalion is going to be down a little bit. They're going to look for that specialty that he brings to the group. Everybody kind of goes, 'Well, who's going to fill his spot?' And that's natural.
"There is a tendency to worry a little bit, to be concerned, because, 'Hey, he just got here and he's pretty darned good, and now we have to break in someone new.'"
Carolina this season set a franchise record for total yards (6,237)."

This is a blessing in disguise for Miami....I cant see the Phins winning a ship with Fisher, I just cant...

Hue Jackson traded for crappy Carson Palmer...The Bengals made out insanely great on that trade.

He sucks.

Back
Top Bottom