Source: No Progress on Surtain Trade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: No Progress on Surtain Trade

HysterikiLL said:
I'm optimistic about a deal being reached tomorrow. It's a game of chicken right now and we're on the home straight.

I think Cowboy Carl was thinking of CP when he wrote I Play Chicken with the Train.

Jaj said:
Surtain is a zone CB who can't play the run? Some people really know nothing about football :fire:

That quote was made by a Raider fan. You're right, they know nothing about football.

Chiefs fans don't share that idiot's opinion.

Phinsfan1980 said:
yeah everyone knows that we always ran Man coverage. :rolleyes: But what do you expect from a Raiders fan? Hey by the way where are all those Chiefs fans who infested our board?
i have a life and don't spend 24/7 on these boards. one reason cuz i think some people are dumb. but they think i'm dumb, so it's all evened out. (joke, please don't bite my head off)

i just wish CP would pull is head out of his @$$ and complete the freakin deal before anyone else bids. 2nd @5th/6th (3 picks this year) for surtain... and 5th next year?
i could care less what the picks are, i just want surtain to be a chief in 2 days or less. 2nd round pick is definitely fair (and i've said this for 3 weeks)

Jaj said:
There's also a good chance that K.C. doesn't get a chance at the top 3 CBs. In that situation they'd want to get Surtain and that's what they are preparing for.
Heck, even if they do get 1 of the 3, they still NEED surtain. if they have warfield, surtain, a rook this year, and the motley crue from last year the younger guys can learn a lot about how not to suck.

Back
Top Bottom