Southern NJ Folks.... where we meeting? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Southern NJ Folks.... where we meeting?

Emskirch

Lurking ready to Strike
Reaction score
Alright I go to the same joint every week, looking to expand and get drunk in someone elses bar, speak up, where we drinking?

Well I've been there twice...

And man it is the best spot to watch the fins games. There were at least 35 Fin fans there watching the games, young kids as well. Two huge screens in the Dolphin room, once big screen in the main bar showing the fins games with tons of other tv's showing other games. Dolphin chant at every good play no matter how significant.. Plenty of debates on who should make the team Henry/Edwards Gadsden/Simmons/Mcknight, etc.. I know it's a trek for you guys in south Jersey, but damn this is a must see place for any dolphan in the tri-state area. Mike (the owner) is cool as hell.. man I think I've found a new home:D

We should all coordinate a date to meet one game. I had a friend of mine come from Westchester NY.. so it's definetly worth the trip.

Hey fellow Jersey Phin fans. Tough to find a good spot to chill and watch the fins in Central Jersey...
Wish I had NFL Sunday Ticket!

Originally posted by Cover23
Hey fellow Jersey Phin fans. Tough to find a good spot to chill and watch the fins in Central Jersey...
Wish I had NFL Sunday Ticket!

Where in Central Jersey Cover? Emskirch and I are both offshore of Atlantic City... Phan4Ever is up near Six Flags, and xiidean is in that area also (I think)...not sure where rhdaddy is, but he's up there somewhere...

Oh...and I think that InMyChambers is in the Vineland area...

I'd like to get a tailgate party going at the Giants game... at least have a FinHeaven Sunday (or two) at the place that AJ provided a link to... you game?

Originally posted by WharfRat

Where in Central Jersey Cover? Emskirch and I are both offshore of Atlantic City... Phan4Ever is up near Six Flags, and xiidean is in that area also (I think)...not sure where rhdaddy is, but he's up there somewhere...

Oh...and I think that InMyChambers is in the Vineland area...

I'd like to get a tailgate party going at the Giants game... at least have a FinHeaven Sunday (or two) at the place that AJ provided a link to... you game?

I'm right in central Jersey about 10 clicks outside Trenton, and I can't say that I know of any bar that caters to a Dolphins crowd, per se. But lotsa bars have Sunday Ticket, and you just gotta get them to put it on a good screen, etc.

A FinHeaven gathering at that East Hanover Dolphin bar has a lot of appeal if we worked out a good game to try for.

I'm crossing my fingers that my ticket connection for the Sept. 14 game against the Jets is gonna come thru, and it's looking pretty good. As for the Giants game, I might just go up there and get scalped, hoping to find a spare ticket or two. Giants tickets in NJ are very steep and hard to come by.

Just fyi, Wharf, I believe xiidean is in Morris County, which would put him much closer to the East Hanover bar than to my stomping grounds here in Mercer.

Go Phins!

I usually end up at Damons on the Black Horse Pike in EHT... They have 4 or 5 games on at once...

I already penciled the opener there :lol:

True... but it's a little far from us for a weekly event....
I'd like to get a group up there for a FinHeaven gathering once or twice this season though... there are several of us in NJ

Wharf I have a mini van, and willing to drive the group up, but we need a DD on the way back :eek:

I'm ready for wherever almost. I'm in Vineland so my trip would probably be a little further than most. Either way I don't think it should matter where we go cause if we are all meeting up that means there will be a lot of fins fans wherever. I know Top Dogg in Cherry Hill is a really nice sports bar. That is still a hike for me, but its a little more fair for some of the central guys too.

Hey Wharf..

Where in Central Jersey Cover? Emskirch and I are both offshore of Atlantic City... Phan4Ever is up near Six Flags, and xiidean is in that area also (I think)...not sure where rhdaddy is, but he's up there

FYI I'm in Newark, so I'm about 30 minutes or so from East Hanover.

I think if you southern NJ guys do decide to come up this side it should be a 4'clock game, cause it seems like a two hour effort..

Which would be the New England game in December.

Guys...this is great!!

Emskirch... we gotta hook up at the opener if I can make it... not sure yet, but probably will have no other commitments ;)

Also ... the car pool (or van pool) idea for a trip up is a great one... I can be the DD, as I can't do any drinking these days anyway...

InMyChambers ... Vineland is isn't all that far from where me & Emskirch are... I'm in Hamilton Twp, and he's in Egg Harbor Twp area.

P4E ... I think you're right about xiidean.... he's pretty close to the East Hanover bar I think...

rhadaddy... you may be right... a 4 O'clock game may be better, but I'm not against a 9-10am start either.... depends on how we work things out, and if we're all just meeting there, or climbing aboard the Emskirch Express!

I'll leave this thread here for a little while for others in the NJ area to find.. but I'll have to move it eventually...

We gotta hammer out some details... the season is rapidly approaching!!

cool...

Well I'm down for meeting up at any of the games, except the Bills game in Nov. I'll be in Miami :D at JRS. Once you guys figure it out, let me know.

Re: cool...

Originally posted by rhadaddy
Well I'm down for meeting up at any of the games, except the Bills game in Nov. I'll be in Miami :D at JRS. Once you guys figure it out, let me know.

OK, so what sports bar do you want to meet up at? And the opening game against Houston?

Back
Top Bottom