Southern NJ Folks.... where we meeting? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Southern NJ Folks.... where we meeting?

rddolfinfan13 said:
I'm game. There are alot on here who already been to the sportz bar - rhadaddy, xiidaen is there every week, p4e, phindiesel, rddolfinfan13, thegoat, slappy 8800, and danstillstands among others. Let's try to put something together soon!

Agreed. Best dolphin fan bar in Jersey. I'm there too. Let us know which game or games.

No need for a bar this week

I live in Toms River, N.J. and the Dolphins game is televised on channel 2 CBS at 1:00. If you have comcast check the schedule, it will also be broadcast in high def.. Why go to a bar this week?
clear.gif

NJPHAN said:
I live in Toms River, N.J. and the Dolphins game is televised on channel 2 CBS at 1:00. If you have comcast check the schedule, it will also be broadcast in high def.. Why go to a bar this week?
clear.gif

Sigh, down here in the Philly part of jersey we are getting the Jag/Steelers per tvguide.com.

InMyChambers said:
Sigh, down here in the Philly part of jersey we are getting the Jag/Steelers per tvguide.com.

Since we are centrally located we get both Philly and NY channels here. I can watch CBS 2 from NY or CBS 3 from Philly. 2 is doing Dolphins game and 3 is doing Pitt game.

NJPHAN said:
Since we are centrally located we get both Philly and NY channels here. I can watch CBS 2 from NY or CBS 3 from Philly. 2 is doing Dolphins game and 3 is doing Pitt game.

i hate you. ;)

NJPHAN said:

Good looks with the info, just checked the listings and we're getting the phins game here in Hamilton too. Glad we get the Philly and NY channels!

InMyChambers said:
I'm ready for wherever almost. I'm in Vineland so my trip would probably be a little further than most. Either way I don't think it should matter where we go cause if we are all meeting up that means there will be a lot of fins fans wherever. I know Top Dogg in Cherry Hill is a really nice sports bar. That is still a hike for me, but its a little more fair for some of the central guys too.

I work in Bridgeton!!

I'm at Bar Anticipation (Bar A) (Belmar, Monmouth County) every week. There are a few Phin fans there already and the bar manager said that if I could get around 10 people to show every week that he would block off the bar as the "Dolphin Bar" w/ all TV's in that area tuned to the Fins every week, w/ sound and our own bartender......so far I haven't been able to get anyone else to show...but if anyone is interested, let me know.

I have also been to the ramada inn in East Hanover it is a great place to watch the phins play.I am up in union county and thinks its a great idea to meet up for the game, just let me know when and where!!!

Back
Top Bottom