Special Section | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Special Section

RichieW13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be sweet if this website had some special forum, where you had to pass some test on basic knowledge of football and the Miami Dolphins before you were allowed to post in that forum?

Wouldn't it be sweet if this website had some special forum, where you had to pass some test on basic knowledge of football and the Miami Dolphins before you were allowed to post in that forum?

that would be cool... it would wead out all the non educated posters

Chefs said:

that would be cool... it would wead out all the non educated posters
Uh... wead? Or do you mean weed? :tongue: Sorry, couldn't resist since you made a statement about weeding out the uneducated posters. :D

Just teasing you, love ya man!:cool:

Oh, can I get mine well done please? I don't like my food moving around on me. :tongue:

Yes it would be a great way of getting rid of all the new fans who would come here to learn about and expand their knowledge of the fins... :shakeno:

Yes it would be a great way of getting rid of all the new fans who would come here to learn about and expand their knowledge of the fins...

maybe their could be a seperate forum for rookie fans.... and then when they felt ready they could take the test and try to advance to the "special section"...

Chefs said:
maybe there could be a seperate forum for rookie fans.... and then when they felt ready they could take the test and try to advance to the "special section"...
lol...sounds way too convoluted to me...why not just keep it as it is and if you don't like a thread or a certain poster don't read it...just an idea...lol

It was in that vein , with very knowledgeable posters.... as popularity grows you open up to less of the committed fan ....

A lot of sifting now to get to the more prudent observations and information.... but a chance to learn for new posters if taken in the right way :)

darkmistress said:
lol...sounds way too convoluted to me...why not just keep it as it is and if you don't like a thread or a certain poster don't read it...just an idea...lol
Who knows, some of the "vets" may fail the test too. kind of like the test for US citizenship. Half us Americans by birth would likely fail that test.:roflmao:

LtDan662002 said:
Who knows, some of the "vets" may fail the test too. kind of like the test for US citizenship. Half us Americans by birth would likely fail that test.:roflmao:
:lol: That is no lie! Heck I would probably struggle with that test. History was never one of my better subjects. I can recall many things, but I am absolutely clueless when it comes to remembering the dates that certain events happened. I have a hard, enough, time remembering my anniversary date. :eek: I am just that bad when it comes to remembering dates. That's why I have my trusty PDA to REMIND me of such dates. :tongue:

RichieW13 said:
That'd be a cool idea to at least try, if it could be made workable by the admins.

Although I'd also like to see a requirement to pass a psych / personality profile to keep the Chicken Littles and the haters out.

Everyone is really bored, and can't wait for the season to start. :) At least DarkMistress has some sense about things,,,, thanks for the Sig :D

The funny part is we all think we be in that special section

lol

Back
Top Bottom