*** Special thanks to our owner *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Special thanks to our owner ***

You guys probably noticed but even with all the traffic for the game the site preformed beautifully yesterday
We had in excess of 1,000 member's online at some point and the servers that are now redundant worked like a charm with zero complaints of buffering or outages as in the past

The upgraded software is top of the line now and puts other sites I won't name to shame

Your generous contributions made this possible and many other great things that are in store for the new year.

Thanks for all you do @Henrik . We appreciate all the behind the scenes late-night work you put in on our behalf to make this site the best there is.

:UP:

I'm curious to know: is the site running behind a web application load balancer? You mentioned server redundancy, so I kinda figured that means the ol' site is no longer running on a single box. I imagine this is running in some sort of web host cloud now.

I'm curious to know: is the site running behind a web application load balancer? You mentioned server redundancy, so I kinda figured that means the ol' site is no longer running on a single box. I imagine this is running in some sort of web host cloud now.

I think that's right but i'm no tech guy to be honest :shrug:

Send @Henrik a PM if you want to know the specifics

Henrik, I don't know you and have never met you. But I want you to know, how much I appreciate everything you've done for Finheaven. I joined up in 2004, because I couldn't get enough of the information, that flowed through the threads. The draft section has been outstanding with the constant analysis and content provided over the years and is the main reason I joined. Thanks again for providing all of us something to read, discuss, argue and cheer about. You rock brother!!!

Its running on several servers behind load balancers on a few different places in that vast cyberspacey cloud thing šŸ˜‡

You guys are great....Hate to say it...but this site ,the last 16 years has given more joy than the actual Dolphins have...

Back
Top Bottom