Spielman step's down | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spielman step's down

Yippieeee!!!! SO my next question is... Does Nick now have totaly say over player's moves, and does he become coach and GM??? Some coaches like Shannihan and Holmgren have had mixed success trying to do both roles.

byroan said:
Funny that you think I know nothing. You should learn something about life. Narrow minded and uniformed? You're the one stereotyping me. You're a joke to society. Welcome to my ignore list.

thank you.

Roman529 said:
Yippieeee!!!! SO my next question is... Does Nick now have totaly say over player's moves, and does he become coach and GM???

He always has... since joining the phins, that is...

MelbournePhin said:
cant we all just get along?? :)

I said thank you to him. I just get frustrated when someone sitting behind a keyboard judges someone as harshly as Feely and RS are judged. I am pretty certain that most of these guys work harder at their jobs than most of the people on this forum. I particularly get angry when the criticisms get personal. i.e. calling someone a loser or a clown.

jlfin said:
I said thank you to him. I just get frustrated when someone sitting behind a keyboard judges someone as harshly as Feely and RS are judged. I am pretty certain that most of these guys work harder at their jobs than most of the people on this forum. I particularly get angry when the criticisms get personal. i.e. calling someone a loser or a clown.

i hear ya.

Back
Top Bottom