Spielman step's down | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spielman step's down

grendel

Scout Team
Reaction score
The WANNY era is finally over! I wonder if this will have any impact on AJ? Remember AJ is the sole responsibility of RS. He scouted him and brought him here!

Timmy54

Not a 3am Member but still post whoring
Reaction score
Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split YA!!

WILLIS29

shake em' and bake em'
Reaction score
clear.gif
*** clown!!!!!!!

jlfin

old pro
Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy. He was stuck behind a lousy boss. When he finally got some control he only had ONE year to prove himself. You guys can kick a good man when he's down, but I predict with age and experience he will someday be one of the top GM's in the NFL. Just not for the Dolphins.

For those of you who call him a clown. I would venture to guess that he approached his job with more preparation and conscientiousness than 90% of you on this board.

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
jlfin said:
I feel bad for the guy. He was stuck behind a lousy boss. When he finally got some control he only had ONE year to prove himself. You guys can kick a good man when he's down, but I predict with age and experience he will someday be one of the top GM's in the NFL. Just not for the Dolphins.

For those of you who call him a clown. I would venture to guess that he approached his job with more preparation and conscientiousness than 90% of you on this board.

He sucks and will never be a top GM. What are you smoking?

jlfin

old pro
Reaction score
byroan said:
He sucks and will never be a top GM. What are you smoking?

18 years old? Come back to this forum when you know something. Funny, younger people are supposed to be the ones with open minds. I won't even bother wasting my time debating this with someone as narrow minded and uninformed as you are. When you actually get a job, let us hope that you are not judged prematurely, as you are inclined to do to RS.

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
jlfin said:
18 years old? Come back to this forum when you know something. Funny, younger people are supposed to be the ones with open minds. I won't even bother wasting my time debating this with someone as narrow minded and uninformed as you are. When you actually get a job, let us hope that you are not judged prematurely, as you are inclined to do to RS.

Funny that you think I know nothing. You should learn something about life. Narrow minded and uniformed? You're the one stereotyping me. You're a joke to society. Welcome to my ignore list.

Top Bottom