Sporting news latest draft buzz; trading down? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporting news latest draft buzz; trading down?

:dolphins:
That would be great. I'm guessing they are lining up a few teams as we speak, but they are probably "contingent" trades. In other words, they'll trade with us IF the player they want drops to us in our spot. I'll be rooting for a big name player to slide down to us (not to draft necessarily - unless it's a need), but so that we can trade down and pick up another pick or two in the process and still get some top talent on the first day. I think Nick will be working the phones hard when we go on the clock in the 1st. If we can get 3 or more picks in first 3 rounds rather than just 2, we'll get most of our needs filled this year with some decent talent. If we have to stick with our current picks, we will have to do some searching in the late F/A market.

The nice thing is, unlike years past I won't be screaming "WTF?" It's good to have Saban!

I would love to trade down, lets hope Saban and Mueller can get a deal done.

We might then draft Carpenter in the 1st Gabe Watson/Jon Scott in the 2nd in the 3rd McClover/Rocky Mcintosh/Leon Williams/(we need depth at LB)de Mark Anderson or a safety Bullocks Watkins Darrel Hunter,in the 4th id trade down and draft a cb/OL/ Devin Hester and with the 3 7th rounders Skyler Green or Wille Reid Pierre Woods lb/de and BPA.

Back
Top Bottom