Sporting News "offseason grades" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporting News "offseason grades"

I'm curious. Can I see a link to this? I tried typing http//www.pieceofSH!T.com
It said could not find any sites. Consider: Consider: pieceofsh t
And I said no, I've already been to ESPN today.

burghPhinFan said:
let's see, Miami gets..a C- :confused:

No, AJ and Gus ( I hope) can actually throw the ball. And I guess the coaching changes and FA signings don't factor in? :fire: :shakeno:

No mention of even Roth? And Crowder? Clearly another shallow skim at the first pick and most major free agent move only. They probably don't give more than a glance at each team to bea able to write what amounts to trash, that a fairweather fan might read.
I don't strongly disagree with what they say, it's just not complete.

Another idiot who never played the game trying to justify his $300.00 annual expence account. He should have spent it on a clue!:o

thats a load of junk, i give miami a b+ at the worst for offseason grade

Just fuel for the fire. I'm sure Saban doesn't care what that moronic writer wrote. The only way to get the respect is to win.

painnotpleasure said:
I'm curious. Can I see a link to this? I tried typing http//www.pieceofSH!T.com
It said could not find any sites. Consider: Consider: pieceofsh t
And I said no, I've already been to ESPN today.

:lol:
for those wondering, it's in the actual magazine and not on line

FaninPatsyLand said:
How the hell do the Patriots earn a higher grade than us? Apparently Logan Mankins is going to be the best player to come out of this draft. Not to mention the tremendous signing of that All-Pro WR David Terrell. :rolleyes:

The Patriots didn't have a terrible offseason by any stretch of the imagination, but I think most people around football would agree that we improved more than them.
here's theirs...
Giving Bill belichick and Scott Pioli a medicore grade is like telling God he's doing an OK job with the oceans. Subtract the injury-related shifts (tackle Tom Answorth and corner Tyrone poole return; linebacker Tedi Bruschi might be out), and there isn't much to go on. Replacing Joe Andruzzi at left guard will be a challenge for rookie Logan Mankins. Grade C

How are we the worst team in the AFC?? Doesn't cleveland suck ***? We beat them last year, and I'm sure we'll win at least 10 games this year. We will surprise...oh yes, we will surprise.

The grade isn't that bad folks.
The writer gave his opinion that our QB and defensive backfield are questionable at best.

How can you sit here and not agree with that assessment?
We were a 4-12 team last year folks. Remember that.
Oh sure, we were better than Cleveland, but should I pop a cork??

DolphinDevil28 said:
"Worst team in the AFC"

:confused:

Did the Cleveland Brown's plane crash?

No, and if it did we would still be the worst team in the AFC until we prove otherwise on opening day.

he's right...but i could have given us a C+

Superself said:
The grade isn't that bad folks.
The writer gave his opinion that our QB and defensive backfield are questionable at best.

How can you sit here and not agree with that assessment?
We were a 4-12 team last year folks. Remember that.
Oh sure, we were better than Cleveland, but should I pop a cork??

Yes, but wasn't he grading the offseason moves? Not the entire team. I din't actually read the article and I don't care to. I'm simply commenting on the comments made at the beginning of the thread.

I dont think we signed enough name Fa's for them. IMO our offseason to them doesnt look good cause we signed no stars. All we did was bring a lot of good vets or young vets like tillman with a lot to prove. Imo our offseason will end up being a lot like that 1st pats team that won the SB the year brady took over at qb. Not saying we'll win it but I think the FA's we signed are of the lunchpail variety and will definitely makes us respectable again. Teams are gonna remember who they played with the leaders and coaches we brought in.

Back
Top Bottom