Sporting news on the Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporting news on the Fins

This has to be one of the biggest pieces of garbage I've every seen. Could this guy be any more of a myopic Spurrier lover? I'm guessing that this guy has his head so far up Spurriers butt he can see "the light" every time Spurrier yawns! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DolphinzD
Sounds like a decent scenario to me, provided Spurrier wouldn't get rid of Ricky the way he did Stephen Davis in Washington.

Sounds like a terrible scenario to me....

If we believe this happens we are already accepting a failed 2004 Dolphin team. Can't accept that at this point even though Wanny is back. If the team retains Fee Fee as the starter as well then I may be ready to accept this scenario.

Originally posted by relive1972
Florida's Alumni will force the firing of Zook next season if the Gators do not contend for a title, then Spurrier will return to the Gators.

Zook would really cash in,he just signed a 3 or 4 yr extention for some respectable coin.

Originally posted by musphinzfan

Its already been reported as Mueller saying he doesnt want it because Wanny should NOT be HC and he doesnt get the best out of his players and Wanny wants hands on for the draft too!!!....I dont know how to do the link thing but its TRUE!!...Dont forget that Wanny has not signed the 2 year extention!!...This could very well be Wanny's last year!!!

I have read that R Mueller isn't fond of Wannstedt but I think he has a bigger problem with R Wolf being named a team consultant !

As far as "Wannstedt wants hands on for the draft" :confused: all h-c's and coaching staffs are expected to voice their input on a needs/players/positions ...

D Wannstedt was stripped of ANY personnel decision making ! He can voice his opinions but the new GM will have the final LAST word on f-a's, trades, and the draft .....

Marino1983

Originally posted by relive1972
Florida's Alumni will force the firing of Zook next season if the Gators do not contend for a title, then Spurrier will return to the Gators.

I see Spurrier back in college ball after a year off but not with UF. After all Zook just got an extension and Spurrier has nothing to prove there. With the growth of the ACC as real football conference, I see him taking over for Bunting at UNC. At least I hope so!! :)

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Sounds like a terrible scenario to me....

If we believe this happens we are already accepting a failed 2004 Dolphin team. Can't accept that at this point even though Wanny is back. If the team retains Fee Fee as the starter as well then I may be ready to accept this scenario.

I won't say I have accepted a failed 2004 Dolphins team, but my expectations will be as low, if not lower than, they were in 2000, which was probably the lowest they've ever been for me during my "Dol-fan Career" (just since 1990).

Spurrier

TarHeelPhinfan that is the best comment I heard all day I am from Eastern North Carolina I have been Hoping for the same thing since Spurrier quit. Bunting has not showed me nothing yet. That would be awesome for the ACC and that would mean he would stay away from the dolphins he is just a better college coach.

Originally posted by DolphinzD

I won't say I have accepted a failed 2004 Dolphins team, but my expectations will be as low, if not lower than, they were in 2000, which was probably the lowest they've ever been for me during my "Dol-fan Career" (just since 1990).

Why would this be?

- We've got the same "talent" as last year,
- no way they'll be able to avoid upgrading the O-Line this year,
- we'll have a fresh voice in the FO to run the draft and FA,
- Buffalo will be rebuilding with a new staff,
- NE will lose a coordinator or 2,
- NYJ will still have Herm and Hackett running things,
- and we'll be adding 10 fresh, young new players to our team.....

...all of the GM candidates have expressed similar views on the team: add speed on Offense & upgrade the O-Line, and improve the QB play - all should be music to a Fin Fan's ears....

Back
Top Bottom