Sports Buzz: Wednesday Dolphins chatter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Buzz: Wednesday Dolphins chatter

gafin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
### Samson Satele, aware Mike Pouncey wants to resume playing center, said he hopes the Dolphins re-sign him and give him consideration at guard. But he hasn’t played guard in an NFL game.

### We hear defensive tackle Jared Odrick --- who was fined $15,000 by the Dolphins for yelling at a coach during the Baltimore game --- will be high on the list of targets for a few teams. Miami hasn’t told him if he’s wanted back.

### New executive Mike Tannenbaum has said previously in his NFL Network analyst role that in a division with Tom Brady, cornerback must be a priority for Miami and expect that message to be conveyed to Dennis Hickey. Incidentally, Jamar Taylor underwent shoulder surgery for a torn labrum but expects to be fine for OTAs.
Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/#storylink=cpy

Pretty cool how all of Jeff Ireland's first and second round draft picks are slowly disappearing from the team. Good drafting.

No no no to satele at guard...way too soft...unless we get an injury at center to the starter and the 2nd option 2 hops a weeks worth of snaps into the backfield please Miami move on from satele

Torn labrum for jamar taylor...takes balls to try and play thru that...

Torn labrum for jamar taylor...takes balls to try and play thru that...

he'll recover. ...and, hopefully no ill-effects. We need him to keep progressing in his role. ....I like his potential. 2015 will be a true tell year for him.

Hoops do you think Odrick will be back? I am getting the feeling no and have felt that way for a while.

The kid wants to win -- he showed some leadership by publicly and vocally complaining to the coaches about a game plan that was not working. Ross doesn't care about wins and losses, Philbin is terrified of talented players who are leaders.. Of course he won't be back.

Hoops do you think Odrick will be back? I am getting the feeling no and have felt that way for a while.

I don't think so...more likely I think Starks comes back on a cheap one year pact at like $2 mil if either of them do

I like the way miami is not being proactive with our own guys...put out some feelers on other players markets elsewhere see if you get any bites

Clays the one I think is coming back

The kid wants to win -- he showed some leadership by publicly and vocally complaining to the coaches about a game plan that was not working. Ross doesn't care about wins and losses, Philbin is terrified of talented players who are leaders.. Of course he won't be back.

No offense but that's just silly. You don't "Show Leadership" by complaining. First step in leadership is learning how to follow.

I don't think so...more likely I think Starks comes back on a cheap one year pact at like $2 mil if either of them do

I like the way miami is not being proactive with our own guys...put out some feelers on other players markets elsewhere see if you get any bites

Clays the one I think is coming back
Totally disagree. I expect Miami to re-sign Odrick and let Starks walk. Odrick is younger and has leadership qualities. He's the better prospect moving forward unless we find the cash for a very big DT free agent.

Back
Top Bottom