Sports Buzz: Wednesday Dolphins chatter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Buzz: Wednesday Dolphins chatter

he'll recover. ...and, hopefully no ill-effects. We need him to keep progressing in his role. ....I like his potential. 2015 will be a true tell year for him.

God it's depressing just hearing Taylor's name. Reminds me how we have no freakin corners on this team outside of grimes (who still got burned a couple times this year).

Totally disagree. I expect Miami to re-sign Odrick and let Starks walk. Odrick is younger and has leadership qualities. He's the better prospect moving forward unless we find the cash for a very big DT free agent.

When you call him a prospect that should tell you right there that it's time to move on from him. He's been in the NFL what, 4 years? He was a 1st round pick and by now he should be the player that he's going to be. He was another wasted pick by Ireland.

Odrick production is not there 1 sack , and lashing out at coach he won't be back . Taylor showed toughness we just got to see more of him , I am hoping they try to bring In Cromartie too Grimes is out only capable corner right now we can trust .

It don't matter how young he is it's about production 25 tackles 1 sack that ain't getting it done esp when run d is terrible .

New executive Mike Tannenbaum has said previously in his NFL Network analyst role that in a division with Tom Brady, cornerback must be a priority for Miami and expect that message to be conveyed to Dennis Hickey.

I've always thought that the best strategy to go with against Brady was a strong pass rush. JT ruffled his feathers worse than any CB has ever done.

### New executive Mike Tannenbaum has said previously in his NFL Network analyst role that in a division with Tom Brady, cornerback must be a priority for Miami and expect that message to be conveyed to Dennis Hickey.

So Mr.Tannenbaum, I wonder which CB is expected to cover Gronkowski :ponder:

If we are going to beat Brady we have to score points because they will.

Here's some thoughts. Number one I don't want any of these guys back. Clay, Odrick, Starks, bunch of zeroes production wise. These teams we've been watching the last few weeks don't win with guys like Odrick and Starks, they win with playmakers and disruptive forces, players that require special schemes and double teams. Let them all walk.

As devil's advocate, I am pretty sure another team will use the aforementioned players better, better schemes, better coaching, and they'll make finheaven posters write things like "why didn't he play like that here?" and "everyone that leaves plays better". Maybe it's the coaches, Mr. Ross.

Totally disagree. I expect Miami to re-sign Odrick and let Starks walk. Odrick is younger and has leadership qualities. He's the better prospect moving forward unless we find the cash for a very big DT free agent.

yeah and odrick carries a much different price...a price i think will mean he walks...of course he's got more shelf life that's a given

No no no to satele at guard...way too soft...unless we get an injury at center to the starter and the 2nd option 2 hops a weeks worth of snaps into the backfield please Miami move on from satele

I think Satele gets cut. Though, he should never be w/o his phone. Pouncey could get injured or make more interesting decisions at his birthday party.

Pretty cool how all of Jeff Ireland's first and second round draft picks are slowly disappearing from the team. Good drafting.

The very reason why we keep filling holes and never building on a foundation. This team has been built on sand instead of rock.

Not to worry though...next year we'll probably have a new coach and get to do it all over again with a new GM that will probably be Tannenbaum who has a different philosophy from our current GM and coach. Yay for us!

its smart of satele to say he's interested in playing guard given pouncey is going back to center but that doesnt mean it's smart of miami to buy into it...

I look at Satele as depth. He shouldn't be starting anywhere on the line, but he can be our depth at center.

i dont think it's a good idea to carry depth that can only play one position for you...just doesnt seem like a good value as your 6th or 7th active olineman...as a starter i get it but not depth...

Back
Top Bottom