Sports Illustrated's Take on the Dolphins. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Illustrated's Take on the Dolphins.

This Is Wayne H. speculation because Wannstedt is in his final year and has no extension yet. Wayne H. went public though and said that the reason why Dave has no extension yet is because dave hasn't approached him yet. He expects Dave to be here next year and in the year's to come.

Wayne also stated that he is ecited about this season and that he feels that the coaching stuff has outdone itself this offseason and it is now up to the players to make it work.

This whole SI article is based on speculation and garbage. Before last year we were two years in a row 11-5. At 11-5 nobody backs into the playoffs. At 8-8 or 9-7..yes..but if you win 11 games out of 16 in this league you never back into the playoffs.

You know...I'd rather have SI and everybody bash us. I want everybody to trash us, I want them all to diss us. The better it will feel when we prove'em wrong. That is also directed at some "dolfans".

I thought the article was pretty accurate, given past performance. Though he does trash Wannstedt too much. Nevertheless, it is abundantly clear that Huizenga (not renewing Wanny for another year), will not tolerate another typical Fin season and Dave will be gone if we stumble into the playoffs and lose.

yea, it sounds like one of those sad saps from the DD board (screw wanny, screw fiedler, they both suck, blah blah blah)

Back
Top Bottom