Sports Outlaw NFL Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Outlaw NFL Mock Draft

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Another Okoye Mock.

Wouldn't be very excited with that pick.

DefensiveEnd#76

Football Guru
Reaction score
I can't see how Okoye would go that high in the draft and we certainly wouldn't look at an interior d-lineman who is only 6'2" 287 (that was what he measured at the Senior Bowl).

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
yes okoye is good and we need DT help, but we need a true NT, and if branch is stil on the board we wont pass him up for okoye

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I also do not wanna see NE pickup Rice and Ross.

DDTDON

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I don't think these mock guys are taking into account that we more needs on offense right now than d-fense, i believe we go offense first round and go d-fense in the later rounds, but it is all speculation up to this point.

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
I don't think these mock guys are taking into account that we more needs on offense right now than d-fense, i believe we go offense first round and go d-fense in the later rounds, but it is all speculation up to this point.

i dont necessarily agree with that... our defense is old, our offense is still young... we cant ignore the defense...

tay0365

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i dont necessarily agree with that... our defense is old, our offense is still young... we cant ignore the defense...

On the other hand, Our Defense is good, our Offense is bad.....we can't ignore our offense....

If you look, we do have a pretty good amount of young talent of the D-line, Secondary, and even one of our best LBers is also young.

TheJetsBlow

Active Roster
Reaction score

I agree with that, but I think most would agree our biggest need of all is getting PLAYMAKERS on offense. We don't have enough playmakers, and I think Cameron and Mueller want to change that in a hurry. As much as we need help on D too, we need to take the best offensive player on the board when we pick IMO. And if Quinn fals to us, it's an absolute, unbridled no-brainer.

DDTDON

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score

I did not say ignore the d-fense, I was basically saying take the best offensive player available in the first and concentrate on defense for round 2 maybe round 3 as well. I just want to finally pick a difference maker on offense. Our defense played extremely well last year and even though i do not believe we will have the same output from them we will still be a top defense. So defense can be fixed this year and next. But offense is struggling right now.

Dolfan_Noles

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Reevis is a joke at 6. That ruins the credibility of the rest of it for me. I love Okoye at 9, but I doubt that's where we go.

wazzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would not be happy with out pick! I think that would be a very disappointing first round pick considering we could have some steals at DT coming up and were going to grab another 1 that is 19 and undersized when weighing in at the senior bowl!

Top Bottom