18-Shawn Springs, Sea
19-Chad Scott, Pitt
20-Mike McKenzie, GB
21-Marcus Coleman, Hou
22-Ahmed Plummer, SF
23-Antoine Winfield, Buff
24-Will Allen, NYG
25-Tyrone Williams, Atl

Look for Madison to reclaim the top spot that he held in previous seasons.

Just confirming what we already knew-

Top Secondary Units:
1-Miami Dolphins
2-Philadelphia Eagles
3-Tampa Bay Buccaneers
4-New England Patriots
5-Oakland Radiers

Madison will take 1st after this year if Rosenhaus is right. If you dont recall Rosenhaus said that Madison lookedlike his old self (7, 8 INT years)

I was going to write that Ty Law was a bit high but looking at the other CBs I have to agree with the choice. Madison, Law and Vincent have decline a little, but the fact that they still are in the top 5 prove that they were a lot better than the rest of the league.

I truly believe that Madison will rebound this year...

Originally posted by Prime Time
Rosenhaus said that Madison lookedlike his old self (7, 8 INT years)

I don't put much faith in anything any agent says. I remember the agent for Yatil Green saying that he was ready to come back from his injury, and look what happened to him.

Besides, if Rosenidiot knew what he was talking about he'd be a coach and not an agent. hehe

I hope Madison will be back to his old self.

Originally posted by IceStorm

I don't put much faith in anything any agent says. I remember the agent for Yatil Green saying that he was ready to come back from his injury, and look what happened to him.

Besides, if Rosenidiot knew what he was talking about he'd be a coach and not an agent. hehe

That was Drew Rosenhaus too.

SMad you laughed at Woodson being 10th? Personally, I think the guy is a pretty good corner (when he isn't hurt) which he is..often.

I think Sammy will be back to his oldself this year. He was so used to the spotlight :lol: .

Look where "pro bowl caliber" Winfield is at ;). Clements is a lil' high :lol: :evil:

they lost all credibility from me when they ranked Winfield lower than Clements....

the list is officially bull****.

and Mike McKenzie is WAAAAAY too low!

Madison is still the best cornerback no matter what.. did yall see him in the Pro bowl? i think he will rebound this year
and lead in INTS

Back
Top Bottom