Sportsbuzz 5/21/2014 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sportsbuzz 5/21/2014

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Associates of new Dolphins offensive coordinator Bill Lazor, Philadelphia’ former quarterback coach, said he was advised by the Eagles not to take the Dolphins job if Joe Philbin didn’t give him total control of his unit. Philbin has given him that authority, and Dolphins players are excited about the system he’s implementing.“It’s reminiscent of Chip Kelly’s offense in Philadelphia, with the tempo and style,” said one Dolphins player who asked not to be named.
Kelly uses a spread offense, and the player said the spread is an important part of this Dolphins attack, but there is more to this offense than that.
“There are some West Coast offense concepts,” the player said. “Some shotgun, some under center. They’ve discussed having both no huddle and huddle. It’s fast tempo.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-um-marlins-jimbo-responds.html#storylink=cpy

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-2-postscripts-um-marlins-jimbo-responds.html

And Charles Barkley can go **** himself.

Barkley said Heat fans aren't real fans. Cleveland fans are real fans. And that Lebron should finish his career in Cleveland.

I wonder if there has ever been an article where players hated the new offense when a new OC came on board lol

Barkley despises Heat fans because he gets heckled by them every time he is at the AAA in Miami. It's a personal vendetta he has, his opinion on it is worthless because of that. I still like that guy.

I wonder if there has ever been an article where players hated the new offense when a new OC came on board lol

Maybe the Jets players when Tony went there as OC although their place kicker probably jumped for joy .

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Barkley despises Heat fans because he gets heckled by them every time he is at the AAA in Miami. It's a personal vendetta he has, his opinion on it is worthless because of that. I still like that guy.

All I have to do is think of his golf swing when he cracks on the Heat .Funny as hell.

[video=youtube_share;s50K65PNeBU]http://youtu.be/s50K65PNeBU[/video]

He's ok otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the same thing when we hired Sherman and Coyle

Usually when you have to hire a new OC it's because the last one suked or everyone got canned and it's all new coaches so obviously the players will say good things about the new guy and his offense
Most don't know him yet and are probably just hoping the new guy works out mainly for job security so they get on board.

What would you expect D ? "The new coach is terrible and his offense is even worst than our last coach"

hopefully this is all true. we need to get away from the crap we have had through the last 8 years

Eh.... produce and then you'll get praise. Anyone can draw x's and o's on a board.

I hope this offense works. Something has to....

Barkley is so unprofessional. How can you call out an entire fan base and still be a commentator

Associates of new Dolphins offensive coordinator Bill Lazor, Philadelphia’ former quarterback coach, said he was advised by the Eagles not to take the Dolphins job if Joe Philbin didn’t give him total control of his unit. Philbin has given him that authority, and Dolphins players are excited about the system he’s implementing.

“It’s reminiscent of Chip Kelly’s offense in Philadelphia, with the tempo and style,” said one Dolphins player who asked not to be named.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!

Yea I take all this kind of crap with a grain of salt.
Usually when you have to hire a new OC it's because the last one suked or everyone got canned and it's all new coaches so obviously the players will say good things about the new guy and his offense
Most don't know him yet and are probably just hoping the new guy works out mainly for job security so they get on board.

What would you expect D ? "The new coach is terrible and his offense is even worst than our last coach"

Yea I take all these kind of comments with a grain of salt.
Add it to the list of things that always get said. Much like Gm's always say thye got the guy they wanted.
NO gm ever comes out and says damn they took our player so we were stuck with this guy lol

Back
Top Bottom