Sportsbuzz 5/21/2014 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sportsbuzz 5/21/2014

If Ryan Tannehill had done a better job hitting Mike Wallace, and Mike wallace had donne a better job catching and fighting for balls we'd still be stuck with Mike Sherman

I'm a Tannehill fan and one of those who believe that he's the answer. And I'm definitely one of those who believes that the problem with the deep balls was more than just the QB. But he's still gotta get better at it.

I think scheme wise, Coyle has given us what he said he would. He has his faults though (he loves to stunt WAY too much) but I don't think he didn't deliver the style he said he'd bring.

Sherman? Well sometimes you can't teach old dogs new tricks.

Neither guy ran their unit very well. Coyle took a top 10 defense and made it lesser

Sir Charles is the man.

HEAT, SPORTS RADIO

Channing Crowder to Barkley: “Cleveland Is The Anus Of America”
By Josh Baumgard @JoshBaumgard · On May 22, 2014
Former Miami Dolphin and current sports radio host Channing Crowder went ballistic on Charles Barkley today over the TNT host’s hope for LeBron James to return to Cleveland because that’s where the “real fans” are.
http://www.pageqsports.com/2014/05/channing-crowder-to-barkley-cleveland-is-the-anus-of-america/

“Don’t badmouth Miami but sell Cleveland,” Crowder vehemently ranted on the Kup and Crowder Show on WQAM. “You can sell some towns. Don’t sell nasty, dirty, ugly, little Cleveland.”

"A player at Dolphins offseason workouts said Tannehill has shown more consistency with his deep ball, after completing just 6 of 36 deep passes (throws of 20 or more yards) to Wallace last season."

Has Wallace showed more consistency in trying to catch deep balls?

Has mike wallace been working with tannehill? His reluctance to warm up with tannehill before games bothers the crap out of me. How can you build timing if you refuse to work on timing?

Neither guy ran their unit very well. Coyle took a top 10 defense and made it lesser

Run defense is definitely worse but pass defense and rush is better. He could be better, but have to give credit where credit is due

Guess we watched two different teams. Our defense under Coyle has been good and has propped up a bottom 5 offense. When your offense is as bad as ours has been, you would be naive to expect better production than what we got from our D. It shocks me when we have a consistently very good D and a consistently bottom 5 O and people bring up the defensive issues - lets focus on scoring and maybe we'll win some games.

Back
Top Bottom