Spragan, not exactly the best choice? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spragan, not exactly the best choice?

I think Seau in a 3-4 could be very productive even at his age

Buddwalk said:
sharper was cut to save cap room...i knew he was gonna be cut

I'm just saying going out and getting spragan is reminding me of the aj feeley deal

we jumped out and got him...when qbs like jeff garcia, kurt warner, and tim couch were available

granted none of them are amazing but there better than feeley

That is a leap. I am not going to annoint Feeley the 2nd coming of Marino, but he was better than those stiffs.

Did it ever occur to you that he is looking for something more out of a player than just physical characteristics? Perhaps he is looking for heart, drive, and football smarts...Just a thought.

Buddwalk said:
sharper was cut to save cap room...i knew he was gonna be cut

I'm just saying going out and getting spragan is reminding me of the aj feeley deal

we jumped out and got him...when qbs like jeff garcia, kurt warner, and tim couch were available

granted none of them are amazing but there better than feeley

Sharper is TOO EXPENSIVE! He's also a middle linebacker now.

Spragen is a depth player. Special teams etc. If we had signed him to a mega/longterm deal I would be concerned over Saban's sanity but we did'nt. He was signed to push Eddie Moore and whoever else ends up competeing for the WLB spot.

If you watched Jeff Garcia play a single down of football last year you would realize stating he is better then Feeley is laughable at best. The guy is a 35 year old, high mileage, big contract, system q.b.

Kurt Warner is the epitome of has been. He is beyond done. What kind of long term solution would he have been?

Tim Couch? The Packers did EVERYTHING they could to give him the back up job and still cut his sorry a$$. The guy is a never was. He was a run 'n shoot q.b. who got lucky.

unifiedtheory said:
Sharper is TOO EXPENSIVE! He's also a middle linebacker now.

Spragen is a depth player. Special teams etc. If we had signed him to a mega/longterm deal I would be concerned over Saban's sanity but we did'nt. He was signed to push Eddie Moore and whoever else ends up competeing for the WLB spot.

If you watched Jeff Garcia play a single down of football last year you would realize stating he is better then Feeley is laughable at best. The guy is a 35 year old, high mileage, big contract, system q.b.

Kurt Warner is the epitome of has been. He is beyond done. What kind of long term solution would he have been?

Tim Couch? The Packers did EVERYTHING they could to give him the back up job and still cut his sorry a$$. The guy is a never was. He was a run 'n shoot q.b. who got lucky.

Couch had problems with his arm...he couldnt throw full strength and it caused him to be inaccurate...thats why he failed as a packer

Garcia wasnt that good...but he was also a brown, and i did watch the game against the eagles and he single handily had he team edge to edge with the eagles the whole game...

Kurt Warner is old but still plays well and doesnt make many mistakes...he was 5-4 as a starter in ny before being puled then that team failed to really capitalize on how there season started

Back
Top Bottom