Spread the McGahee love | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spread the McGahee love

Losman7 said:
You aren't ALL cowards, just the two tough guys who are sooo "hardcore" that they root for injuries.

They give the rest of you a bad name, and should be ostricized and shunned
Karma will set in. Anyone, including Brown ,JT ,Chambers and Mcmike can pop a knee at any point. Pads haven't even started being implemented at camps.

bflomike

That's a typical response from you, wishing an injury on a player. You and BBSuck are class acts.

There's an example of why we banned you. And to think I even tried to help you out.

phins7and9in05 said:
the guy better do a LOT better then he did last year. only averaging 3.97 ypc is terrible.NO it was not 4.0 ypc,it was 3.97 ypc.they rounded it off to 4.0 ypc.
he looks slow,every time i seen him play he seems to go down very easily. he is nothing to fear.

bills will fight for third place with miami. loserman is basically a rookie.i think jp loserman is mike mcmahon part 2. he will look to run almost immediately after the ball is snapped and wont give the play time to develope. and when he does throw,expect him to be ALL over the place with the ball.i see a ton of pics for jp.

You do realize that Ladainian Tomlinson averaged 3.5 YPC in his first season, correct?

The talent McGahee displays is evident to anyone with any sense of football knowledge.

For the next 5 years, there will really only be two backs people regard as elite and they are LT and Willis.

SweetLee8 3 said:
You do realize that Ladainian Tomlinson averaged 3.5 YPC in his first season, correct?

The talent McGahee displays is evident to anyone with any sense of football knowledge.

For the next 5 years, there will really only be two backs people regard as elite and they are LT and Willis.
when did Ronnie Brown change his name to "willis" ??

Back
Top Bottom