Spurrier is exactly what this offense DOESN'T need!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurrier is exactly what this offense DOESN'T need!!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What is Huzienga thinking?!?!

He wont know how to utilize Ricky.. and with this offensive line we will end up worse than the Redskins... And our Defense will implode..

Spurrier to the Phins is a nightmare scenario..

If this rumor is true I hope Wanne wins out and wins a playoff game and saves his job..

it is true it was just on sunday countdown mortenson just reported it.on top of not wanting him we would have to give up something as comp probably our first rounder we would be sunk.this is terrible somebody please talk some sense into wayne.

agreed... sunday NFL countdown (don't know if you're watching it, i assume so) they talked about SP, and Ron Wolfe. WH wants ron wolfe, who is a spurrier supporter..

2004+SP= no playoffs.

what pisses me off even more is that theres someone like Denny Green who's most likley comming with Dick Jouron (wherever he goes not just miami), Nick Saban, Fassel, ANYONE ELSE?

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
it is true it was just on sunday countdown mortenson just reported it.on top of not wanting him we would have to give up something as comp probably our first rounder we would be sunk.this is terrible somebody please talk some sense into wayne.

he's not getting a first rounder for a guy who's team is under .500...

We wouldnt have to give picks though.. The league got rid of "picks for coaches" last year..

Originally posted by SkapePhin
We wouldnt have to give picks though.. The league got rid of "picks for coaches" last year..

yup after the gruden trade

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

he's not getting a first rounder for a guy who's team is under .500...
lets hope you are right.but if they are crazy enough to want him what would they do to get him? they wont let him go for nothing surely.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
i did not know that thanks for the info.makes me feel a little better but not much.

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
lets hope you are right.but if they are crazy enough to want him what would they do to get him? they wont let him go for nothing surely.
they're gonna buy his contract, so i assume $ will be invloved..

Wayne most likely would have to shell out some of his pocket change and buy out the rest of his contract.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

they're gonna buy his contract, so i assume $ will be invloved..
i am sick this could run ricky out of miami not to mention our super hopes this is terrible.

Haha.. I guess the Dolphins will be fighting for their LIVES (Quite literally) these next 2 games.. I highly doubt ANY of them really want to play for Spurrier..

Maybe this is all an elaborate ploy to get the team to play with the fear of death!

steve hasnt proven much in washington.. but id still rather have him than dennis green..
it would be interesting if steve came to miami.. because you really would not know what to expect... i do know that he wouldnt play fiedler..!

Originally posted by Jnaledu3
steve hasnt proven much in washington.. but id still rather have him than dennis green..
it would be interesting if steve came to miami.. because you really would not know what to expect... i do know that he wouldnt play fiedler..!
:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom