Spurrier is exactly what this offense DOESN'T need!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurrier is exactly what this offense DOESN'T need!!

as long as fiedler aint the qb next year...ill be fine

i say bring on spurrier....gotta be better than wanny

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
as long as fiedler aint the qb next year...ill be fine

i say bring on spurrier....gotta be better than wanny
really what in the world makes you think that? he has done nothing in whasington at all.

wheres that guy who had a 16,000 dollar ad in the papers? he can serve some use this time around.

JUST SAY NO TO SP

For everyone going to the Jets game..

Bring the following sign:

PLEASE NOT SPURRIER!!!

Spurrier is not like Green and Wanny. He won't let the players walk all over him.

Originally posted by phinfan34
Spurrier is not like Green and Wanny. He won't let the players walk all over him.

so.. this team doesn't need a tough *** coach. we had that with JJ and it didn't work.

we need a GOOD coach. not a guy who traded 1 player and ended up with Darren Woodsen, Leon Lett, and Emmitt Smith with no salary cap.

p.s. when has dave let players walk all over him?

Seriously, I relly hope this rumor is complete bull****. If we get Steve Spurrier, we will be a losing franchise.

There are two coaches in the NFL who I would want less than Wannstedt, and they are Gregg Williams and Steve Spurrier. I want Wannstedt to be fired, but I don't want someone worse than him to replace him.

Spurrier's system is designed for college football. He doesn't know **** about defense and by watching the Redskins play you can tell their offense is poorly coached as well (a good example is their awful protection schemes). Spurrier doesn't put the necessary work in to be a successful NFL coach. I would be really mad if we replaced a bad coach with a worse one, and that is what would happen if we replaced Wanny with Spurrier.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Seriously, I relly hope this rumor is complete bull****. If we get Steve Spurrier, we will be a losing franchise.

There are two coaches in the NFL who I would want less than Wannstedt, and they are Gregg Williams and Steve Spurrier. I want Wannstedt to be fired, but I don't want someone worse than him to replace him.

Spurrier's system is designed for college football. He doesn't know **** about defense and by watching the Redskins play you can tell their offense is poorly coached as well (a good example is their awful protection schemes). Spurrier doesn't put the necessary work in to be a successful NFL coach. I would be really mad if we replaced a bad coach with a worse one, and that is what would happen if we replaced Wanny with Spurrier.
well it is not a rumor it was on countdown this morning.chris mortenson reported it take it for what it is worth.

I could see Jay staying as Spurrier's QB -- he's got a stronger arm than Shane Matthews, after all (who doesn't, though?).

I worry about Ricky being effective with Spurrier. In fact, this seems a lot like the change from Ditka to Haslett to me. Spurrier didn't pick Ricky, and he won't play run-first football. Ricky will get minimally acceptable carries if we think Steve will run as much as he did in 2002 with Davis, but Ricky is the sort of back who gets better when you let him keep pounding into the D.

I still can't believe that an owner in Miami would be dumb enough to draw the wrath of the FSU and U of Miami fans by picking up Mr. Gator, though. This has to be considered far worse than getting somebody like Herm Edwards for all of you who seemed against that because he had Jets ties.

This is not exciting news. Let's hope getting him doesn't work out ...

Back
Top Bottom