Spurrier to quit? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurrier to quit?

Spurrier does resign,it will be only a matter of time before he is wearing aqua colors.We all know Wayne loves Spurrier and won't passed up the cahnce to sign him.

Two things that I would be looking for in a coach.

1. A discplianrian. DW was too much of a pat on the back and you'll get them next time coach. If the guy screwed up yell at him, fine him, sit him, do something.

2. An offensive minded coach. I know Turner is suppose to be an all world coach and I know he hasn't much to work with but what he does have to work with he seems to go away from successful plays. One week Miami O looks like it can do no wrong and then the next week is sputters. In this process it seems he isn't calling that worked the previous week.

Originally posted by minus
Spurrier does resign,it will be only a matter of time before he is wearing aqua colors.We all know Wayne loves Spurrier and won't passed up the cahnce to sign him.

I already heard a rumor that Spurrier and Huizenga met this week. Spurrier said he would resign only if Huizenga had a guaranteed deal for him to coach the Fins. Supposedly it's a done deal. Look forward to Coach Spurrier next year...:mad:

Originally posted by SDFinFan

I already heard a rumor that Spurrier and Huizenga met this week. Spurrier said he would resign only if Huizenga had a guaranteed deal for him to coach the Fins. Supposedly it's a done deal. Look forward to Coach Spurrier next year...:mad:

When and where did they met? I think it just play BS all these rumors going around. Don't you think with the media frenzy going on in Miami and Washington that someone would have seen this meeting? Also, you realize if the meeting took place that could be tampering. When could either of these people had time in the last week to meet? Everyone needs to think through the rumors they hear before posting. You may end up looking like an idiot. SDFinfan, sorry but this post isn't directed at you. Its directed at everyone that post rumors that can't be true.

Back
Top Bottom