Stadium looked empty / worst fans in the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stadium looked empty / worst fans in the NFL

I thought it was louder all game than the Jets game. Ready to hit the Road against the AFC East and get some of the meat out of the schedule. I wish game 7 was at Buffalo at least. But at the Schedulers gave us the Summer heat for the Jets and Pats. Still I wish they'd mixed up the HOme and away divison games more.

gamesssssssssss

Originally posted by ChrisChambers84
It looked like it wasn't as full as It could be....

PS: Anyone going to the Bills Dolphins game at Miami on 10/20?
I might fly over to see the Bills get there asses handed to them! :lol:

I am always there.....

Re: Dolphins fans- worst in the NFL

Originally posted by finfan54
hows that for sucking?:fire: :monkey: :yell:

looking at your "location" you might as well be a Bills fan....

or you are just one of those clueless dolfans who only is happy if the team fails...so you can say "i told you so...."
:monkey: FinFan54

Having grown up near Oakland my entire life...Raiturd fans are the worst. They like to talk how they are the most loyal and hardcore yet they haven't sold out a home game in forever, andthey have a good team too. They are quite possibly the most pathetic excuses for fans alive.

:monkey:Raider Fans

Originally posted by Samphin
Having grown up near Oakland my entire life...Raiturd fans are the worst. They like to talk how they are the most loyal and hardcore yet they haven't sold out a home game in forever, andthey have a good team too. They are quite possibly the most pathetic excuses for fans alive.

Just had to comment on this one and disagree with ya. Raider fans have always been fantastic to me! Whenever the dolphins come out here I try to make it to the game...even sat in the 'black hole' a few times and the fans have always made me feel welcome!! (some strange costumes they wear!!) First they look at me like I'm wacked....me in my #99 teal jersey with orange warmups...but by the time the game starts we're having a blast!

It was packed, but when the third quarter started it was empty. 3 minutes into the third quarter and it was packed again.

Re: Stadium looked empty

Originally posted by CA Dolfan
Saw the game on TV and the stadium looked kind of empty. What's the deal?
clear.gif

I'm telling you CBS coverage sucks. The only time they show the Phins fans is when they have an opportunity to show empty seats. They never show the fans going crazy after a Phins score. And Brian Dumbal needs to hang it up. So many blurbs he simply isn't a professional.

Originally posted by Samphin

I hear you bro. ;)

Opiniatedfan...I base my opinion based solely on personal experience and friends and family alike who have showed me what raider "fans" are all about. I too have gone to a couple of Miami-Oakland games and have had no trouble...probably because they were few too many raider fans actually in attendance. The last game I went to, I actually believe the dolphins had more fans in attendace than Oakland. Granted, Oakland went 4-12 that year but still... :monkey: Raider Fans!

Re: Re: Stadium looked empty

I'm telling you CBS coverage sucks. The only time they show the Phins fans is when they have an opportunity to show empty seats. They never show the fans going crazy after a Phins score. And Brian Dumbal needs to hang it up. So many blurbs he simply isn't a professional. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a beautiful shot!

Nice pic. If only it zoomed in a little more so I could see my head! I'm that little dot right above the Dan Marino sign, two rows back from the cameraman box (it's orange). Anyways, that shot doesn't show the stadium being even close to empty.

Living 1/2 hour away from Oakland, I do want to mention that the Raider Games almost allways sell out, they just happen to sell out Saturday or Sunday morning, and since the NFL has that idiotic Friday 1PM rule for Blackouts Raider games get blacked out in this area on occasion.
Raider fans that I know seem to have respect for the Phins and tend not to be too much of the loud mouthed braggerts that they are made out to be (but this has just been my experience, YMMV) allthough they are relentless when it comes to other AFC west teams.

is it true that, during the miami-oakland playoff debacle, a fin fan got beat senseless and pissed on? that is REPREHENSIBLE!!!

:monkey: loser freak fanatics(of any team) who cant hold their alcohol

hehehehe

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
is it true that, during the miami-oakland playoff debacle, a fin fan got beat senseless and pissed on? that is REPREHENSIBLE!!!

:monkey: loser freak fanatics(of any team) who cant hold their alcohol

wouldn't know about that...but I have seen grown men and "scary looking" raiders fans cry last year.

Here, we leave the stadium and passing that dude..all made up in black, with spiked shoulder pads, some helmet and a cape.....crying crocodiles tears...lmao.

Fiedler broke his heart and his manlyhood last year...lol

Back
Top Bottom