Stadium name change soon? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stadium name change soon?

i say we just move back to the orange bowl... problem solved.

Originally posted by dolphan39
I still do not get why Wayne did not renamed it Blockbuster stadium since PP is history :confused:

wonder what happened to Carnival Cruises Stadium...

Wayne sold Blockbuster video

DHL Worldwide Express Stadium...

"Where the Dolphins ship out faster to home than you can imagine" or...

DHL Worldwide Express Stadium... "You can count on us to deliver the Dolphins to be at home in time for the Holidays."
:rolleyes:

I see the backfire, No thanks. LONG-LIVE JOE ROBBIE. I will forever call it that, after the founder of the Dolphins and the stadium. And I like the idea of moving back to the Orange Bowl, or a new stadium IN Miami.

Originally posted by unclemonty

Wayne sold Blockbuster video
:hitself: I did not know that - how about Autonation Stadium ?

Originally posted by Mindwarp
yeah but if you go to the seaqurium that big bowl the dolphins swin in is still called a fish tank.. ;)

It's called an "Aquarium" bubba. :tongue:

My friend had a sh*tty car in high school that we named "The Aquarium". We also called it "The Lunch Box". It was silver with about 8 windows (no tint). I swear I wanted to paint Optimus Prime on the side in big red and blue.

I so wish we were back in the Orange Bowl. That statdium was known as one of the top 5 loudest stadiums in the NFL. I remember when JRS was built and was extremely upset the stands were placed too far away from the field. At the OB, you can just about read Shula's lips, it was that close. The error in making JRS a two sports stadium took away our advantage as the 12th man! I'm all for a new Stadium or a remodeling of JRS when the Marlins move out!

What happened to it being renamed to Verizon Stadium? That was like just a few years ago in the Sun-Sentinel. I would be happy with Joe Robbie who built that stadium without any taxpayer money.

Marino's already got his name on the road. Wayne should just call it Shula's! It will return the mystique that is missing from the Orange Bowl era. Besides, what better place to carve up the other team's prime beef!

Sounds like a winner to me.

Back
Top Bottom