Staring at 0-5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Staring at 0-5

Must have missed the offseason.

Sparano sucks and is as responsible for Carroll and Sapp (and every other player on this team) as anybody. No amount of excuses is going to change that.

Nah man. Not Tony's fault. He doesnt run the (insert any unit you want really). Its the other guys fault. Dont care if Tony put em there. We'll just fire more coordinators and get more Cowboys linemen. Its worked every other ye...oh wait.

Even though I predicted 3-13...I don't think we will go 0-5. This is the NFL...we will get lucky one of these weeks. I do think we will beat Cleveland next week. But after that...it will be awhile before we see a win again.

just speaking the truth

as currently constructed now the dolphins will be hard pressed to beat most teams
Go away and come back in a couple of days when we will be more receptive to your thoughts.

You don't go into an enemies territory and chip in your thoughts on game day when that team is playing horribly.

Must have missed the offseason.

Sparano sucks and is as responsible for Carroll and Sapp (and every other player on this team) as anybody. No amount of excuses is going to change that.

Lol what? why did this deserve a thanks?

I was here, didn't see it. But lets attack the 5 posters that were 100% that we were 10-6 or better. No point in the thread. I never said Sparano wasn't responsible for our personnel, these guys suck..

Lol what? why did this deserve a thanks?

I was here, didn't see it. But lets attack the 5 posters that were 100% that we were 10-6 or better. No point in the thread. I never said Sparano wasn't responsible for our personnel, these guys suck..

5 posters I mean really. hell 75 percent of this board thought we would beat NE and quite a bit predicted we would beat houston

0-5???

Durn, now I have to "pray for" a THREE-PEAT ... instead of avoiding one!!!

5 posters I mean really. hell 75 percent of this board thought we would beat NE and quite a bit predicted we would beat houston

yea I mean really, say your ridiculous 75% is minimized to 37%, and your OP thoughts we reduced even more... Doesn't mean 3/4 of the site was predicting 10-6 or better. What are you trying to say? We're all blind and stupid and the real football fans and analyzers knew what our team was?

It's not that we suck for luck........we just suck, and will be a top 5 pick in 2012 draft.
How sad is that for a team like Miami.

It's not that we suck for luck........we just suck, and will be a top 5 pick in 2012 draft.
How sad is that for a team like Miami.

I see that as an overreaction. So when we go 7-9 again, i'll say, look at 75% of the posters that thought we would win less than 4 games.

Who the hell cares if you are or WERE a "homer", "realist", optimist, or pessimist in the first place??? Hell, I had my hopes that this team could turn it around this season, but once again poor coaching squashes those hopes! Arguing about who was right and who was wrong isn't going to stop the Dolphins from being a poorly managed team. Every fan can root for the Dolphins however they damn want, it's the team that we needs to be criticized.

Continue to send a message to the ones running the team (and it looks like the fans at the stadium already have). I told myself I'm not going to waste my time watching this mess until the team can show that it wants to win. I will always be a Dolphins fan, but it's so hard watching this team make the same damn mistakes over and over again. It's frustrating that the Dolphins can't seem to put together a complete game without shooting itself in the foot.

We should have won at least one of these games, but poor coaching led to the destruction of our chances again. Bad decisions, bad preparation, bad conditioning has lead this team to rock bottom once again. I keep hearing Sparano saying week after week, "we gotta be better, we gotta do better"...hey Sparano when ARE we going to be better????????? I've been waiting for three years...we've ALL been waiting for three years! Stop talking, get this **** fixed or get the hell out of Miami!

PS. Ross, you need to wake up and start delivering winning football and STOP catering to the "red carpet". Good coaches...good players, not celebrities, are going to win games and win Super Bowls!

I see that as an overreaction. So when we go 7-9 again, i'll say, look at 75% of the posters that thought we would win less than 4 games.

I hope so............

Back
Top Bottom