Staring at 0-5 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Staring at 0-5

Lol what? why did this deserve a thanks?

I was here, didn't see it. But lets attack the 5 posters that were 100% that we were 10-6 or better. No point in the thread. I never said Sparano wasn't responsible for our personnel, these guys suck..
Now I just think you are trolling. Can't believe I fell for it.

i know when i say i think we will win it does not hold much meaning because ill admit, i pick the fins to win most games the week of the game, its just in my blood. im not a better fan because of it or anything, i just cant help it when game time comes.

that being said, as much as we can beat cleveland, with this team, we can just as easily lose. hillis is a problem, but this team barely beat a pathetic colt team yesterday, and lost at home to the bengals week 1. not that past results guarantee anything, but the one the browns dont have that the first 2 teams we faced did, was a very good qb, and legitimate weapons in the passing game.

even if we do beat cleveland though, i am already having nightmares about the charger game, with rivers and that lethal passing game. o ya, we cover tight ends so great, i cant wait to face antonio gates.

i know when i say i think we will win it does not hold much meaning because ill admit, i pick the fins to win most games the week of the game, its just in my blood. im not a better fan because of it or anything, i just cant help it when game time comes.

that being said, as much as we can beat cleveland, with this team, we can just as easily lose. hillis is a problem, but this team barely beat a pathetic colt team yesterday, and lost at home to the bengals week 1. not that past results guarantee anything, but the one the browns dont have that the first 2 teams we faced did, was a very good qb, and legitimate weapons in the passing game.

even if we do beat cleveland though, i am already having nightmares about the charger game, with rivers and that lethal passing game. o ya, we cover tight ends so great, i cant wait to face antonio gates.
The problem with Cleveland as well as the rest of the schedule is that this team is unfocused and now lacking confidence. My guess is that they have tuned Sparano out. There is no other logical explanation for the same stupid mistakes being made over and over on the field.

just speaking the truth

as currently constructed now the dolphins will be hard pressed to beat most teams
not that i, or any dolphin fans are in any position to rip on any other teams, especially with the problems we have with our team now, but since you came here, i will say this.

the jets defense looked real good vs an awful defense yesterday, just like they should do, but if i were you, id be worrying about your offense. right now it looks pretty poor.

also, u guys dont really have any jaguar type teams on ur sched anymore, and have a brutal 3 game road trip coming up. wouldnt be surprised to see u guys go 1-2 on this road trip.

we do got our problems,but its early. see you oct 17th

The problem with Cleveland as well as the rest of the schedule is that this team is unfocused and now lacking confidence. My guess is that they have tuned Sparano out. There is no other logical explanation for the same stupid mistakes being made over and over on the field.
ya i agree. not that if we lost our first 2 games each on last second field goals, and played our hearts out i would be happy with being 0-2,but as you said, its the way we are 0-2.

we pretty much have given up on sparano( the players) and when that happens, just look what happens. the 2010 cowboys. yes they had some injuries, but they totally gave up on wade phillips, were a disaster, and not that they finished with a good record, but the playing level on that team from the moment garret took over was very noticeable.

i feel that, although a guy like nolan or whomever is prob not the long term answer, just the point on making a move just for the sake of one is the way to go now. i feel our playing level would increase significantly.

they will either come out unfocused and flat, or they will come out with something to prove and it will be a long day for Cleveland. I personally think we get a win this week, but I certainly won't rule out the possibility the players give up on Tony sooner rather than later.

If we can just get better in the red zone I think the dolphins will be alright this year, its just sad when we have to settle for field goals inside the ten (and missed field goals)

Congrats you were right, I hope that makes you feel better about blowing simple chances to win games like a 3rd down tackle or a missed gimme FG.

I'm sure there were people who thought a 10-6 record wasn't out of the question, but I don't remember seeing these people shove it down the "hater" throats. Many said this team was better than 6-7 wins, thats about all I saw. When you see a game lost because your 2 best defensive players are hurt, nolan carroll and benny sapp are some of the worst CBs in football, and you **** up a 22 yard FG or even a 30 yarder, or maybe have your all pro WR drop a TD, you know you were close, but it just wasn't meant to be.
there is a difference between your 2 defensive players being hurt, as oppose to having leg cramps due to lack of conditioning, both physical and mental...

Back
Top Bottom