Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 229 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

Ya I don’t love either player myself but I also know what position cost us actual W’s in 2022 and that was = CB above all else.

Aside from Tua’s injuries.

The OL as unit is average, just like 80% of the league.

However the secondary, which again was our Achilles heal last year, is now arguably the best in the league.

A rookie LG won’t have the impact of against Mahomes or Burrow that a first round caliber CB will.
This. Yes, Eichenberg and Jackson have yet to secure their starting roles. But both have NFL experience and could rise with a new offensive coach.

I bet both were graded higher coming into the league than most of the offensive linemen we all talked about at 51.

Miami has three good offensive linemen. Armstead is close to elite, Williams graded high at center his first season in a new position, and Hunt is above average at RG.

If Eichenberg and Jackson hold their own, it should work.

The secondary absolutely has to be strong for the Dolphins to have a chance with the teams Miami faces this year. And, I agree with you, the secondary could be the best in football.

Any tackle who’s still available at this point is available for a reason. Every team in the NFL needs quality tackle depth.

How about Chase Roullier at C then move Williams to left guard, then add Flemming at right tackle. If all stay healthy superbowl baby 👍 then I wake up and find Jackson at RT and Eichenberg at LG and don't make the play offs cause Tua's out injured from a missed block 👎

Neither is close to elite or competent starters. Thats why their options were not taken. We need a starting lg and stilll need at a starter experienced rt that needs to be signed. This ol was ranked 22nd last year and is basically the same. We had same people who were injured most of the year people w

Back
Top Bottom