Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 230 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

The offensive line in short yardage is my biggest concern. We've talked about it here, whether it's more the line or needing a bigger back who can get yards on his own.
Why? 3rd or 4th and short is the perfect time to throw deep, sure the line can provide Tua 2.1 seconds.

Why? 3rd or 4th and short is the perfect time to throw deep, sure the line can provide Tua 2.1 seconds.
Analytics probably do not bear that out as far as successful conversion percentage.

Beyond that, there are also "situational" factors that come into the HC's decision making process.

Seems like a broad statement at best.

The Social Media mob's impact on the Court of Public Opinion ruined this man's life. This is a sad story if true and someone needs to give him another chance...

I read the details today, looks like she should be prosecuted.

I don't want to to annoit anyone guilty or innocent here but reading that the prosecutor's basically told her to her face she was lying, doesn't bode well for her.

Feel bad for this young man here.

I read the details today, looks like she should be prosecuted.

I don't want to to annoit anyone guilty or innocent here but reading that the prosecutor's basically told her to her face she was lying, doesn't bode well for her.

Feel bad for this young man here.
I hope he files a huge lawsuit against any and all that have hurt and defamed him.

It’s extremely disingenuous to describe this situation as a “lie” or determine Araiza is a victim of a lie.

The girl was definitely raped, on video, by two of Araiza’s teammates. Araiza admitted to hooking up with her that same night on a phone call.

The question is whether Araiza was part of the rape. The girl says yes. The video evidence doesn’t show him. One witness says Araiza left the house at a time that was before the rape started based on time stamped video that the prosecutors have. As a result, the prosecutors determined they can’t prosecute him.

The witness could be wrong, or covering for him. The rape victim could be mistaken. In any event, the facts are much too complicated to determine the victim intentionally did anything wrong or Araiza definitely is innocent, given what we currently know.

Thanks for the heads up, I should go see what I said about him last year. He was a Buffalo Bill accused of gang rape, I probably wasn't kind.
If it's true, that she actually lied, than I can see him taking legal action. But as more and more info comes out, it's hard to determine, what is true and what may be a lie.

Back
Top Bottom