Start Sage next week? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start Sage next week?

Well I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I really believe that Lucas runs his way into pressure. He starts moving around back there as soon as he takes the snap. The pressure is coming to him because his OLinemen don't know where he's trying to go, or if he's going anywhere. If he would just settle his feet down and set his body before he throws the ball I think he would have a lot more success. If he's going to run, run. If not, don't. If he gets sacked, that's one thing. But this chickensh!t dance he's doing back there is killing us.

Originally posted by Superself

I'm not making comparisons to nobody except to the Ray Lucas in Buffalo versus the Ray Lucas we saw last night.

He could not do any worse than he did against Buffalo!
Thats real football knowledge you have there Lucas Lover!

Re: Re: Re: Re: No, Lucas should start

Originally posted by JTK
I can see why your name is Superself. You are really full of yourself.
I know the chances are Sage will not be any better. But we know what we have in Ray. It can not hurt to put him in. Or if Lucas starts and struggles again next week than he should be yanked.
He does suck. You say he was doing so well until the fumbles put us behind. Nonsense. All he was doing was little dump passes. Norv does not trust him to throw anything down field. He looks at his reciever the whole play. He throws the ball into the ground when he has open recievers. I don't know Sage is the answer but I can see that Ray is not.

LOL.

I disagree. You cannot change QBs now. It would be a disaster...and then what do you do? The main reason why you don't change is because Ray did show improvement and that gives you something to build on. Regardless of the mistakes he made last night, none of them were the cause of him losing that game. The team lost this one.
I have a feeling (and I could be wrong) that you are still suffering from the Buffalo loss. Ray actually got the ball to receivers last night....they just fumbled it away. Don't blame Ray for that.

Re: Re: QB

Originally posted by Trekbiz
Who let the trash in our forum?

First of all I'm not going to stoop down to your level because that is not the issue....

what does trash got to do with your fans stating that they want rosenfels instead of lucas for the Jets game..

:confused:

but what can I expect with the mentality of a fish fan..

oh well.....

Sunday Night ESPN Dolphins Vs the Jets
LETS THROW OUT THE TRASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No, Lucas should start

Originally posted by Superself
LOL.

I disagree. You cannot change QBs now. It would be a disaster...and then what do you do? The main reason why you don't change is because Ray did show improvement and that gives you something to build on. Regardless of the mistakes he made last night, none of them were the cause of him losing that game. The team lost this one.
I have a feeling (and I could be wrong) that you are still suffering from the Buffalo loss. Ray actually got the ball to receivers last night....they just fumbled it away. Don't blame Ray for that.

Yes, Ray did look better. He improved from a QB rating of 26.3 to 33.5......:rolleyes:

Look out Canton.:lol:

PS. Sage has a 39.3 rating, so technically, he should be our starter.:goof:

and OMT, I don't like being told to shut the hell up,.......I have an opinion and whether you agree or not, I could care less. but if you are going to disrespect me like that,I'm liable to tell you to take your sugar coated opinions and stick them up your ass, and I really don't want to do that.:D

Back
Top Bottom