Start the trade rumors... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start the trade rumors...

Oh yea.. just like the eagles can't trade their restricted free agent AJ FEELEY? think before you type.

:band:

:dance:

:cpatch:

Last edited by a moderator:
seems logical, although niners arent too hard up for a DE are they? carter and engelberger(not great, but not bad either)

would get us exactly what we're looking for in that extra draft pick...but im sooo against TO...i dont know what to think!

How did that work? I thought you couldn't trade a RFA? They must intend to tender him and then let us take the tender for a second or somethin.. HOW DOES THIS WORK CLUMP.. you're the local cap guy..

oh scratch that...engelberger is a FA, so i guess that makes it much more logical. Think of that carter & o-gun, both young competent DE's...good for years to come

its called sign and trade...feeley agreed to a contract with miami, so philly signs it and trades it over to miami

I don't want T.O., and I certainly wouldn't trade O-Gun for him.

Why trade O-Gun for TO, when we can use the draft pick on an up and coming WR???....

If I were going to trade O-Gun, I'd try and trade him for a QB. QB P. Ramsey would be my first choice. Then, if that doesn't work, maybe offer a trade to the Rams for Warner....

T.O. would be nothing but a cancer in Miami. He's a cry baby, and wouldn't be worth the headaches...

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Why trade O-Gun for TO, when we can use the draft pick on an up and coming WR???....

for the same reason we think teams would be better off taking o-gun than drafting a WR...he has already shown he can do it in the NFL

imo o-gun is worth more than both ramsey and warner...a lot more than warner

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
How did that work? I thought you couldn't trade a RFA? They must intend to tender him and then let us take the tender for a second or somethin.. HOW DOES THIS WORK CLUMP.. you're the local cap guy..

The RFA must sign the tender and then he's traded.

Did I miss something? Was there an article somewhere saying that our front office was negotiating something? Or was this just made up, right now, on the spot, for fun?

T.O is a bad idea.........

wait, you dont want TO, but you want an old QB in ramsey instead of a young and upcoming one... Ramsey is likely not an option, plus it would mkae our QB situation a mess...
just having some fun with TO going back to SF

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
wait, you dont want TO, but you want an old QB in ramsey instead of a young and upcoming one... Ramsey is likely not an option, plus it would mkae our QB situation a mess...
just having some fun with TO going back to SF

How is Ramsey an old QB?? What mid-20s is old for a QB now??

TO is a cancer. I'd much rather have a Woods or Clayton or Evans. Team players. TO's attitude sucks. He's a more talented version of Meshawn.

How about Miami trades Feeley and their 1st this year to Washington for Ramsey and Washington's second next year?

Haha! Gotta love the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom