Start the trade rumors... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start the trade rumors...

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
wait, you dont want TO, but you want an old QB in ramsey instead of a young and upcoming one... Ramsey is likely not an option, plus it would mkae our QB situation a mess...
just having some fun with TO going back to SF

QB P. Ramsey old???....:lol: :lol:

He's demanding a trade. Why isn't he an option???....

Gibbs can sugar coat this ramsey situation all he wants to, but it wont help keep Ramsy in Washington. Gibbs can keep him if he wants to, but Ramsey wont be playing regardless....

If Brunell goes down, they'll have to go with QB T. Hasselbeck....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:pirate:

What about Ogun for Henson and a 3rd rounder. Can't beat that

I see happy hour has started a few hours early today and everyone is a few rounds ahead of me...:goof:

What about Ogun for Henson and a 3rd rounder. Can't beat that

that would basically be like drafting henson in the first round this year....definitely over valueing him. that and we "arent drafting a qb in the first round"

Am I the only one that doesn't like losing Ogun? I mean he did a hell of a job this year, and allthough we seem to have competent replacements, theres no guarantee they can even do half as well.

no you're not the only one, but the rest of us see that a sacrifice must be made in order to help our offense. Given that O-gun is in the perfect situation (RFA) to help us, and if we keep him itll cost us a pretty penny, we have no choice

Re: 1

Originally posted by touborg
Am I the only one that doesn't like losing Ogun? I mean he did a hell of a job this year, and allthough we seem to have competent replacements, theres no guarantee they can even do half as well.

I think everyone loves O-Gun, but the reality of the situation is that we can't afford him....

DE D. Bowens is also very talented. He was starting opposite JT before he was injured. I have faith in Bowens / Williams now. Plus, we'll be getting quite a bit for O-Gun at a time when we need it desperately....

Nobody likes the thought of losing him, but we really don't have much of a choice....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:pirate:

O-Gun is great but we could get a 1st and 3rd for a guy we picked up as a non-drafted free agent. And with all the holes on offense an extra couple of picks sure is tempting.
I was upset when we let Mixon and Bromell go a few years ago but the defense never missed a beat without those guys. I think Bowens and Williams would do just fine with Taylor on the other side.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
OGUNLEYE FOR T.O.!!!!!

:band:
:cpatch: :dance: :cpatch:

:D :D :D ya know that SF are laughing their collective asses off right about now !!
TO should made sure his agent had the sharpie so he could get his paperwork in on time. TO didn't get his homework done and now he can't graduate on time !!! :D :D

Originally posted by chambers84

How is Ramsey an old QB?? What mid-20s is old for a QB now??

lol, my bad, i meant warner since you mentioned him.. you know i like ramsey... but not for ogun

I would rather a 1st and 3rd for Ogun. Because.... ive said it a hundred times and i will continue to say it until SOMEONE hears me!! (and agrees with me would be nice ;) ) I WANT MICHAEL CLAYTON AND VERNON CAREY! So what Clayton had a tough showing at the combine the other day. There is still time for him to show his stuff! Besides.. he showed it all season!!

Originally posted by MissMeth
I would rather a 1st and 3rd for Ogun. Because.... ive said it a hundred times and i will continue to say it until SOMEONE hears me!! (and agrees with me would be nice ;) ) I WANT MICHAEL CLAYTON AND VERNON CAREY! So what Clayton had a tough showing at the combine the other day. There is still time for him to show his stuff! Besides.. he showed it all season!!

Yes, I want a 1 and 3 for ogun also. but I still am of the opinion that we still need to draft a QB for the future still. However, I do not feel that will happen considering the terms of the feeley deal [iMO, the FO consideres feeley to be our future guy]. With that said, I can fully appreciate and would like your 2 choices for our #1s [unless our other #1 is looow enuf to get gallery, ;)]!
Know what I mean, "Vern"??!! :lol:

i never got on the michael clayton bandwagon, could be cause i always liked devery henderson of LSU more than him. I'd prefer Rashaun Woods or hopefully Reggie Williams (most likely to fall of the big names). If neither are available at our pick i'd hope we'd drop down, pick up more picks, then look to maybe a Lee Evans at WR and the second pick id be up in the air on. i like carey, but i wouldn't oppose several other options if they were there. jake grove, and (one second while i put on my bullet proof vest) I'd even consider the top defensive talents on the board for our aging defense (assuming OL is upgraded in FA-we already have young backups which spielman claims are talented and i trust him), and WR is upgraded with our 1st pick...) we don't need TE or RB, no QB will be there late first if we drop down, why not look at the top DBs/DTs since we are getting old there.

just a thought

Philly lost Hugh Douglas last year and still went to the NFC title game.

O-Gun is great but the real star DE is Taylor and as long as he's around, the pass rush will be fine. I would definetaly take the draft picks and pick up an OL and Wr...The offense could be looking pretty good and young if Feely works out...

QB FEELY 26
RB RICKY 27
FB KONRAD 28
WR CHAMBERS 25
WR CLAYTON (?) 22
TE MCMICHAEL 23

That is a great nucleus and the defense will not suffer that much losing O-Gun.....

SUBER BOWL!

Back
Top Bottom