Starting Over : Anyone Against This?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Starting Over : Anyone Against This??

Let's just stick to the question shall we???.....

So far, I see that ARFF is highly against any such idea. That's alright, it's his opinion, and he's entitled to disagree with me if he feels like it. I have absolutely no problem with him, or where he stands with this....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Hey Bliz those numbers are wrong, I got my numbers from the EAGLES WEB SITE!!!!!!!!

Burgess has not played a down all year. KALU starts at RE.

The real numbers are:

DE - B. Whiting - 6 years
DT - C. Simon - 4 years
DT - D. Walker - 4 years
DE - Kalu - 7 years
OLB - C. Emmons - 8 years
MLB - M. Simoneau - 4 years
OLB - N. Wayne - 6 years
S - M. Lewis - 2 years
S - B. Dawkins - 8 years
DB - T. Vincent - 12 years
DB - B. Taylor - 9 years

And yes, tell me the sec., row, and seat numbers......

ARFF,

Even with the extra year of experince you added to every player in Philly, they're still younger than our defense.....

70 to 82 is it????

Look man, this has been fun, but it's not going anywhere....

Section 407 up in the dangerous area of the stadium where the opposing fans sit. I'll need to get to know you better before I shell out any more info to a stranger...

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

So my point was right, Seau has 14 years and Sammy Knight has 7, so I was right. We added the experience by choice....we did not get old and in fact we have a younger defense than the eagles.

Section 407? Damn, no wonder you want us to tank for a few years...you haven't seen a dolphins home game in 9 years......

Section 126 for me....Front row.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Take a few 5-11 seasons? YOU TAKE A FEW 5-11 seasons......unlike you I am a season ticket holder and I want a decent product for my money....I somehow doubt that you are a dolphins fan, so always seem to suggest the most disastrous course of action.......as for the Eagles...check the ages on the players of their defense....yep, you guessed it, they ARE OLDER THAN OUR GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

So which is it Blitz? Jets, Pats, or Bills fan?

Well then you got taken, the last two years you havent gotten what you paid for.

I got taken? Check the home record of the fins in the last two years.....

BTW, I have had my seats since 1993....never giving them up......look at where blitz has to sit for christ's sake.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Take a few 5-11 seasons? YOU TAKE A FEW 5-11 seasons......unlike you I am a season ticket holder and I want a decent product for my money....I somehow doubt that you are a dolphins fan, so always seem to suggest the most disastrous course of action.......as for the Eagles...check the ages on the players of their defense....yep, you guessed it, they ARE OLDER THAN OUR GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

So which is it Blitz? Jets, Pats, or Bills fan?

Blitz, is a Dolphan!

Back
Top Bottom