Starting QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Starting QB

Who will be our starting QB, week 1, 2005?

• A.J. Feeley

Votes: 46 58.2%
  • Gus Feurotte

Votes: 33 41.8%

• Total voters

TDChambers84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What do you guys think. Gus has looked good in camp, but I'm hoping A.J. wins the job. He has more potential.

I'm on the AJ bandwagon, its a lonely one but im on it. Im praying hell turn out to be a good investment.

I also hope AJ will start and give us a productive year in 2005, with so much invested in him, I hope that he will pan out. I agree also, he has the potential to put up some good numbers.

Since there is no one named Feurotte currently on the roster, I had to go with Feeley. :D

I watched FinsTV... GUS look sharp he better bomb passing than Feeley!! Remember GUS has Moss in Minn. Now he has Chambers, Booker, and Boston. He will throw long bomb pass to Chambers!!

I was watching NFL network and saw Feeley in some Cayman competition or something like that. I couldn't believe that guys built. He looks like he has never seen the inside of a weight room. I was shocked. He does not look like he could hold up to a full year of punishment. He should have bought himself a set of weights with his big payday from his contract. I'd have to question how hard this guy works out looking like that. Say what you want about that perspective but he would not be a poster boy for a tough guy QB. Heck who can't remember him flailing around holding his butt after getting hit. I was hoping he was the answer butt I don't see it (couldn't resist). Sad to say I'm on the Gus bandwagon!

rookieholdout said:
I'm on the AJ bandwagon, its a lonely one but im on it. Im praying hell turn out to be a good investment.

If we have to suffer through another year of not finding out if AJ can be the guy idk what I'll do. We need to figure out where we are headed in the future and if we can draft a QB in '06. I doubt Saban will be able to decide that before the season starts so if Gus starts I will not be to happy. I hope Saban has the same thoughts.. I'm sure he does.

Rich, with all do respect most nfl QBs are built like a brick house. I do however believe ferrote has the edge due to his understanding of linehan's system.

Ferotte for this year. Next year Miami will draft a QB. Gus and A.J. are alright, but I no one really believes their anything special.

Back
Top Bottom