STAT: Fins dominate Colts in 4th qtr & OT

Run_Ricky_Run

2000 Yard Rusher
Reaction score
62 -- Points differential (92-30) that Miami has outscored Indianapolis in the fourth quarter and overtime in the past seven meetings
I believe that! But I hope that doesn't continue. That 92 is Miami coming from behind, which is OK if necessary. But I want to see a nice lead, ball control and clock grinding in the fourth. I know it's more exciting to have a fantastic finish, but I would rather see DOMINANCE.

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I would be nice to know that Indy knows it will lose in the last 8 minutes of the game, instead of the dramatics of the previous seasons..When we attacked them we score...however this is a different D..they're running..but we've practice against this D every year for the past 3 in TC...and we've played and practive against the Buc's this year running pretty much the same D...hopefully we can now stand up and shine against it.

Run_Ricky_Run

2000 Yard Rusher
Reaction score
Yep! Miami's got to get up on them early. That's Norv's game; put the screws to 'em and watch 'em crack. :D

And I dearly hope the offense continues in the same form. I know if I were playing on the Miami D, I would be much motivated by an O that could score and NOT turn the ball over, and make my job that much easier.

Top Bottom