STAT: Fins dominate Colts in 4th qtr & OT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STAT: Fins dominate Colts in 4th qtr & OT

62 -- Points differential (92-30) that Miami has outscored Indianapolis in the fourth quarter and overtime in the past seven meetings
I believe that! But I hope that doesn't continue. That 92 is Miami coming from behind, which is OK if necessary. But I want to see a nice lead, ball control and clock grinding in the fourth. I know it's more exciting to have a fantastic finish, but I would rather see DOMINANCE.

I would be nice to know that Indy knows it will lose in the last 8 minutes of the game, instead of the dramatics of the previous seasons..When we attacked them we score...however this is a different D..they're running..but we've practice against this D every year for the past 3 in TC...and we've played and practive against the Buc's this year running pretty much the same D...hopefully we can now stand up and shine against it.

Yep! Miami's got to get up on them early. That's Norv's game; put the screws to 'em and watch 'em crack. :D

And I dearly hope the offense continues in the same form. I know if I were playing on the Miami D, I would be much motivated by an O that could score and NOT turn the ball over, and make my job that much easier.

Back
Top Bottom