Stats publications... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stats publications...

grooves12

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
What is the book called published by Stats Inc. that lists ALL stats both official/unofficial?? Things like Defensive Back stats/ratings... offensive lineman stats/ratings... etc.??

Is this the "The Sporting News Pro Football Guide 2002" listed on their website for $13.95??? I seem to remember the book I am thinking of costing a bit more than that... and I am not so sure about the co-branding with The Sporting News.

I remember linking to them from the "ProFootballweekly.com" site.
I'm interested in the same book and plan on trying to find them again when I have some extra money. I may also try the subscription to profootball weekly news letter, that they gaurantee you receive on time (this year). It's a little pricey, around $70.00.

:) :D :)

No, thats not the one... that just has all the "official" NFL statistics. The one I am looking for includes things such as how often a Defensive Back is thrown at, what percentage of times a play going his way is actually successful, how many times an offensive lineman gets beat... etc. Basically everything you possibly wanted to know about every player.

Back
Top Bottom