Steelers vs Bills moved to Monday 4:30 pm | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers vs Bills moved to Monday 4:30 pm

I hate Buffalo as much as anyone, but this is about human beings' safety. Perspective people.
Those aren't human beings in shithole Buffalo. Let those filthy animals walk to the stadium in those conditions for all I care. They'd get there and still be jumping through tables trying to out-dumbass each other.
the rock spit GIF by WWE

No. It doesn’t.

There is going to be a blizzard and a driving ban. People can’t get to the stadium to play in the game.

it has nothing to do with playing conditions at all.

But that won’t fit the narrative around here so it will be ignored.

The game would be moved if they had a dome. It’s about travel.
They dont seem to be concerned about sub zero dangerous freezing conditions in KC today. Its inhuman for the fans and players. The Bills are the darling this season. I hope the Steelers crush Allen and the Bills

No. It doesn’t.

There is going to be a blizzard and a driving ban. People can’t get to the stadium to play in the game.

it has nothing to do with playing conditions at all.

But that won’t fit the narrative around here so it will be ignored.

The game would be moved if they had a dome. It’s about travel.
NWS has told people in Kansas City to stay inside on Saturday.

I wish the NFL/powers that be whoever would just make up their minds = dangerous conditions, reschedule. Be consistent across the board.
If safety matters, safety matters. I don't understand why it only matters sometimes.
Oh yes. Money.
I forgot.

That's the point.

It's about consistency more then anything else.

But the NFL has shown, multiple times safety only matters with certain teams and not others.

Our game should be moved to that slot. 1:00 tomorrow, where it should have been in the first place. The NFL should be ashamed of themselves. Just praying someone doesn't die tonight, player, coach or fan...

Back
Top Bottom