Steelers vs. Colts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers vs. Colts

2 yards is an awful lot to risk. and you need points after going on such a long drive.

the Colts are down 11 but get the ball first in the second half. there's no need to worry yet.

their defense however, has not looked great teh entire half. the only time they've stopped Ben Roethlisberger is when they were able to force him to leave the pocket, and when they can't, he has picked them apart.

If the Colts are true champions and I believe they are they will suck it up in the second half and play up to their potential.

Thats what separates the champions from the average.The ability to come back from adversity and win.

11 points with the Colts offense under normal circumstances is nothing.

Can they come back and win? Yes. Will they? I think so, but that's not something I'm saying with utmost certainty.

I'm still taking the Colts to win. That last drive proved to me that they can (and will) drive the ball against the Steelers D for 3+ TDs in the second half.

Nice half by Pittsburgh. Ben came out on fire! They did an awesome job on the defensive side, too. The Colts have to do a better job of pass coverage if they're going to win this one. They got a nice rhythm going there in the second quarter. It'll be interesting to see if they come out with the same rhythm to start the second half.

Pittsburgh's D better be ready for a different Colts team in the second half. You can't hold down the big three for a whole game. The Steelers have the D to limit them, though. I have a feeling, though, Harrison is going to come out big to start the 3rd quarter. Edgerrin will get going as well.

Back
Top Bottom